PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for two of my sons

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 12:52 PM
The Lord saw fit to bless me with three daughters and three sons and I thank Him for each and everyone

all are grown now and most of them have family's of their own

all three of my daughthers are now saved
and my oldest son

the middle son Jamie is unsaved as of this moment
and so is the youngest son Israel

If you would lift them up in prayer as the Lord leads I would so appreciate it..thank you and God bless

Evang.dare:bible:

Redneck Charger
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:32 PM
Jesus, please help these Sons be saved by you.. Help them see how wonderful you are Lord Jesus.. Let them talk to you and ask for forgivness Jesus..:pray:

Vhayes
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:34 PM
Will do! There is nothing I'd rather pray for than that the Lord bless me with more brothers and sisters.

Peace to your heart, my friend. God deals with things in His perfect time.

V

karenoka27
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:44 PM
Father, Children are such a blessing and a gift from You and we thank You for each one. It is even more of a blessing when we see them walking in the Truth.
Father I bring Jamie and Israel before You. Open their hearts and eyes that they too might see that Your Son Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. May this family rejoice in knowing that everyone is walking with You.
In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:09 PM
Jesus, please help these Sons be saved by you.. Help them see how wonderful you are Lord Jesus.. Let them talk to you and ask for forgivness Jesus..:pray:Yes Lord help them to see and to care enough to obey in Jesus name

Thank you brother for your prayers on their behalf

God bless you
I know that He will because we serve a faithful faithful Lord

amen!

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:12 PM
Will do! There is nothing I'd rather pray for than that the Lord bless me with more brothers and sisters.

Peace to your heart, my friend. God deals with things in His perfect time.

Vamen I here u brother..and thank you for your encouragment and God bless you for your prayers on their behalf

Evang.dare

Evangelist Smith
Oct 22nd 2008, 03:14 PM
Father, Children are such a blessing and a gift from You and we thank You for each one. It is even more of a blessing when we see them walking in the Truth.
Father I bring Jamie and Israel before You. Open their hearts and eyes that they too might see that Your Son Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. May this family rejoice in knowing that everyone is walking with You.
In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.
yes Lord open their eyes that they might see and touch their hearts that they might receive in Christ' Mighty name do accordingly we do humbly pray amen and amen

Thank you brother for lifting my two lost sons up in prayer

God bless you for that

I know that He will

Evang.dare

IMINXTC
Oct 23rd 2008, 06:19 AM
Praying for Jamie and Israel, and anticipating that wonderful day for each of them. Will pray on a regular basis for them.

Ashley274
Oct 23rd 2008, 06:48 AM
E Smith I will be praying for your sons salvation also :pray::hug: Jesus came that He would save and HE WILL in His name we ask you Lord :pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 11:53 AM
Praying for Jamie and Israel, and anticipating that wonderful day for each of them. Will pray on a regular basis for them.Thank you for your prayers brother for my sons and God bless you for that...

and amen waiting for that wonderful day when they will surrender heart and life to the Saviour..amen!

God bless
E.dare

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 11:55 AM
E Smith I will be praying for your sons salvation also :pray::hug: Jesus came that He would save and HE WILL in His name we ask you Lord :pray:Thank you sister for your prayers for my sons and God bless you for that.I know that He will He is everfaithful...

God bless
E.dare

RevivedGirl0216
Oct 23rd 2008, 03:40 PM
The Lord saw fit to bless me with three daughters and three sons and I thank Him for each and everyone

all are grown now and most of them have family's of their own

all three of my daughthers are now saved
and my oldest son

the middle son Jamie is unsaved as of this moment
and so is the youngest son Israel

If you would lift them up in prayer as the Lord leads I would so appreciate it..thank you and God bless

Evang.dare:bible:

Lord I pray that Isreal turns to You and accepts Your Son Jesus and get saved...I know you listen to Your Children's prayers, and from our mouths to Your ears I know it is so, I believe and pray in Jesus' Name, Amen...

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 03:44 PM
Thank you so very much for your prayer sister and God bless you .

He is ever faithful to do so..amen amen

Evang.dare

RevivedGirl0216
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:02 PM
Thank you so very much for your prayer sister and God bless you .

He is ever faithful to do so..amen amen

Evang.dare

My absolute honor...for His Glory!

moonglow
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:14 PM
I will be praying for them too!

God bless

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 05:35 PM
My absolute honor...for His Glory!I would want it no other way..amen amen

God bless you sis
Evang.dare

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 05:36 PM
I will be praying for them too!

God blessBless your heart sister and thank you so very much.

Evang.dare