PDA

View Full Version : Information Healing Wings

Emanate
Oct 22nd 2008, 02:26 PM
Numbers 15:
38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders (כנף - kanaf) of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:
39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them ; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
40 That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God

Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings (כנף - kanaf); and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

The Hebrew kanaf (translated as wings in malachi 4:2) is also translated as border (of a garment). As we see in Numbers this kanaf is where the blue fringes are to placed on a garment.

When the woman touched the hem (κράσπεδον - fringe) of his garment she was healed immediately. It was the fringe or tzitzit which represented the remembrance to keep the commands of the Father that she touched. These tzitzit were worn by the very Messiah that was the embodiment and fulfillment of the commands represented by His tzitzit.

Y'shua truly holds healing in the wings of his garment. I find that very exciting.

markedward
Oct 22nd 2008, 10:36 PM
It was the woman's faith in God that truly healed her, not exactly touching the garment itself... She touched the garment in faith, and was healed for it.

Emanate
Oct 23rd 2008, 01:18 AM
It was the woman's faith in God that truly healed her, not exactly touching the garment itself... She touched the garment in faith, and was healed for it.

It was her faith or it was Messiah. I prefer to believe that is was Messiah fulfilling a Messianic prophecy.

Chimon
Oct 23rd 2008, 02:34 AM
It was her faith or it was Messiah. I prefer to believe that is was Messiah fulfilling a Messianic prophecy.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I do agree that this Scripture is a fulfillment of prophesy, however, surely there are many people who touched Jesus' cloak without being healed. So, it seems that the woman had faith in the prophecy that the messiah would have healing in his wings, and faith that that Jesus the Nazarene was the Messiah, and so, it appears to me to be two sides of the same coin.