PDA

View Full Version : Troubles my fiance is having...

CoffeeCat
Oct 22nd 2008, 08:59 PM
Hi, everyone. I'd really appreciate prayer for my fiance, for the following reasons:

- his grandma's alzheimers is developing more rapidly now, and today for the first time, she had NO idea who he was...
- in January, his mom's losing her job so she needs to find a new job in a field that's mostly only hiring young people for the same positions... and she definitely needs a paycheque
- his cat hasn't eaten anything in two days, is throwing up most of whatever they try and get him to eat/drink, isn't drinking anything willingly on his own, and they and the vet can't do a whole lot to help the poor kitty.... they managed to get some water down his throat with a syringe, but the cat's pretty weak and not feeling well... they're all concerned that if he doesn't perk up/accept the meds they've been giving him, they might have to put him down... :(

Because of the above 3, my fiance's REALLY upset, pretty depressed, and all I can do is listen and let him rant.... I can't hug him, be with him physically right now... it's a really bad day for him. Because there are required events I have to be at in the next few days in order to actually graduate from my program, I can't go back to my hometown until at LEAST next weekend.... unfortunately, because my fiance is in a really bad mood, he's having.... a tough time understanding why I can't leave to go hang out with him... so...

Your prayers for him and his family are VERY appreciated.

:hug: thanks.

Redneck Charger
Oct 23rd 2008, 04:41 AM
Praying for CoffeeCat's fiance and his family.. Please Jesus help..:pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 23rd 2008, 05:10 AM
Praying for your fiance's Grandma, that she gets all the care she needs and deserves, that his Mom can quickly find suitable employment, for the emotional strain caused by the possible losing of his cat... and for the upcoming marriage.

Ashley274
Oct 23rd 2008, 05:45 AM
Praying for bfs burdens to lift :hug::pray:

steelerbabe
Oct 23rd 2008, 09:47 AM
Am lifting your fiance and you in pray:pray: My dad passed away after suffering from alzheimers and it is devasting. My heart goes out to you.:hug:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 11:51 AM
I have lifted these souls and needs up to the Lord in prayer

sis may I ask you, is your boyfriend a Christian?

God bless
E.dare

Frances
Oct 23rd 2008, 05:51 PM
:pray: for you both . . .

CoffeeCat
Oct 24th 2008, 03:49 AM
Thank you all so much for the prayer. :hug: Yes, he's a Christian... and we both appreciate the prayer.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 24th 2008, 10:40 AM
Thank you all so much for the prayer. :hug: Yes, he's a Christian... and we both appreciate the prayer.Thank God and praise the Lord that he is amen amen

I was a bit concerned when you stated how angry he gets to the point of raving.

and that he seemed a bit controling concerning what you wanted to do..

those things do raise little warning flags to me

And if this behaviour continues I would certainly be in prayer about this... also asking for the Lord's leading

God bless you sis
Evang.dare

CoffeeCat
Oct 24th 2008, 07:46 PM
Thank God and praise the Lord that he is amen amen

I was a bit concerned when you stated how angry he gets to the point of raving.

and that he seemed a bit controling concerning what you wanted to do..

those things do raise little warning flags to me

And if this behaviour continues I would certainly be in prayer about this... also asking for the Lord's leading

God bless you sis
Evang.dare

Sorry if my post confused you. My fiance isn't and hasn't been angry or controlling at all... he has been upset, as in sad, and he needed to talk. But I thank you for your prayers.

UPDATE: the kitty, at least, will probably be ok so we're happy about that. :)