PDA

View Full Version : I have two suggestions

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 07:28 PM
I have two suggestions if thats alright
after looking over the Ministry these two things I do not see.

One is a forum where the Gospel message is presented so that any lost soul who desires to know how to get saved can go there and read that message and doesnt have to look around and wait for someone to answer his or her questions

I had this at my Online Ministry and it did help a great deal

It was called the Gospel Forum

and if that person had any questions concerning getting saved he or she could post it right there as well. And many you will find who wish to get saved dont want to cme in and talk to a bunch of people and share at that time..they just want to know how to get saved..

also another thing I dont see is a forum for your preachers who visit here and work here

I also had this at my Ministry

any visiting Preacher whether he be Pastor or Evangelist could post messages of encouragement for the brethren

anyway my thoughts on it, dont know if anyone else would agreethat these would be a blessing to the Ministry..anyway a few thoughts ..God bless

Evang.dare

Ninna
Oct 24th 2008, 03:25 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. We are not planning any new forums currently, but for your first suggestion, this information is there:

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=31342

As for the second suggestion, I am not quite clear on your meaning. Visiting pastors and evangelists who register as board members may post encouragement in any forum.....the Comfort and Encouragement forum really comes to mind for that purpose.

Esperanza32
Oct 31st 2008, 01:46 PM
That thread is in the "New in Christ" forum. I wonder if a similar thread should be put in the "Christians Answer" forum, or somewhere else that's easy for non-Christians to find? I think the OP has a good idea, to make such info very easy to find.

:)