PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Please agree with me to find a job

catlover
Oct 23rd 2008, 10:24 PM
I had to give up a very good job that I loved because of my husband's job situation and move to another area of the state. I have been looking for 3 months. I will be retiring in about 15 years and want to find someplace that I will want to be at for a long time and not just take something to be taking a job. We squeak by without my income, but there's not much left over after paying necessary bills. I had an interview last week for a company that I really really think I would fit well with but have not heard back. The area of the state that I am in does not have many good opportunities. But, of course, we know that God can do the impossible.

karenoka27
Oct 23rd 2008, 10:27 PM
Father, We praise You for You alone are our Provider. Lord I ask that you go before Catlover and lead her to a job that would help her to help the family situation. Lord, may you receive all the glory and honor when she gets this job.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Evangelist Smith
Oct 23rd 2008, 11:45 PM
Father, We praise You for You alone are our Provider. Lord I ask that you go before Catlover and lead her to a job that would help her to help the family situation. Lord, may you receive all the glory and honor when she gets this job.
In Jesus Name, Amen.I stand in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name

steelerbabe
Oct 24th 2008, 03:59 AM
I am praying that God guides you in your employment situation.

Ashley274
Oct 24th 2008, 05:47 AM
I am praying too :pray:

IMINXTC
Oct 24th 2008, 08:42 AM
Praying for suitable employment for you, catlover.

Redneck Charger
Oct 24th 2008, 10:27 AM
Please Jesus help catlover find a jon that will help with their home.. Please Jesus..:pray: