PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Jesus's Death

ph33r
Oct 25th 2008, 04:20 AM
Do you think it is a coincidence that the 2000 anniversary of Jesus's death will be in 2031/32 depending on what you believe and the world seems to be getting closer to being able to support end times prophecy?

vinsight4u8
Oct 25th 2008, 04:33 AM
I expect Armageddon to be over by then and the church to be seated, reigning with Christ.

Look at what happened to Daniel in Daniel 10?
He has two visions.
one of sorrow
and one of a certain man that also caused him to be in sorrow

Jesus foretold of the beginning of sorrows.
What if Daniel saw this time that will come before the man of sin years do?
Daniel mourned after this sorrow vision for how long?
three full weeks
(21 years of time)?

vinsight4u8
Oct 25th 2008, 04:45 AM
Look at the end of Daniel 10 - as to how Michael hold something in scripture - and the being will be back at a later time to show this to Daniel.
as - to mean the being must be off to battle the prince of Persia and does not right then have time to finish explaining this chapter 10 time of visions to Daniel, so in chapter 11 - the being returns.

Daniel 11 - refers to the chapter 10 truth message.

So somewhere within this chapter, the reader must finally get let in the vision of sorrow that was shown to Daniel in chapter 10. Look at verse 14 - to establish the vision.
as - place the time time of sorrow - the three full weeks of sorrow vision as starting at this point

Daniel 11:14
the robbers of thy people exalt themselves

Who?
How about the Palestinians declare independence?
That happened on Nov. 15, 1988.

Literalist-Luke
Oct 25th 2008, 04:52 AM
Do you think it is a coincidence that the 2000 anniversary of Jesus's death will be in 2031/32 depending on what you believe and the world seems to be getting closer to being able to support end times prophecy?Please, please don't start getting into numerology. Until we reach the mid point of the seven-year Tribulation, the Bible gives us no lists of days to start counting off anywhere whatsoever. Thanks.

ph33r
Oct 25th 2008, 05:15 AM
Please, please don't start getting into numerology. Until we reach the mid point of the seven-year Tribulation, the Bible gives us no lists of days to start counting off anywhere whatsoever. Thanks.

I wasn't stating my belief I was just asking if people thought it was a coincidence or if it was possibly something to do with the end times? I personally just think it is coincidence.

vinsight4u8
Oct 25th 2008, 12:00 PM
What if Daniel 10 tells us a timeline of sorts?

Daniel was in sorrow for three full weeks - so till the 21st day

then he was in sorrow again on the 24th day

10:14
"...shall befall thy people in the latter days..."
Daniel 10 is about visions that are to occur in the end days/

,,so then move over to 11:14 and we find that the being begins to refer to a vision.

Daniel 11:14 has to be linked to what Daniel saw at the start of chapter 10 that made him sad. In chapter 10, Daniel mentions that he lost strength ,,,,okay same
thing happens as to Israel in chapter 11.

also
"neither shall there be any strength to withstand"
,,,as to the king of the south - Egypt

Chapter 11 refers to the king of the north as will do according to his own will.
,,,So what happened to the so-called democracy in Iraq by then?

I see chapter 10 - as to letting us know the time of the beginning of sorrows lasts for 21 years.
then a brief time of peace
This works too as the ac is to rise at a time of peace.
There is to already be a covenant in place before he shows up. Daniel 9:27 has him as adding to a covenant.

So Daniel 11:14,,,
about Anwar Sadat?
and the Palestinians?
This is why I watch for the Palestinians to fall and Iraq to come to the land of Israel.

the robbers fall

V15
'So the king of the north shall come..."

vinsight4u8
Oct 25th 2008, 02:06 PM
Anotherr thing?

Notice that in Daniel 9 just before Gabriel tells Daniel about the 70 weeks - what happened?

What did Gabriel say to Daniel?
>
note the reason the angel came

Due to Daniel had been supplicating as to understanding something. Daniel had read the words of Jeremiah about a "he" desolator and wanted to understand when it will happen.

Then what did Gabriel say to Daniel? He told him to do something.
"consider the vision"

What vision?
The vision of Daniel 10 as to weeks?

Dragonfighter1
Oct 25th 2008, 02:14 PM
I am not into numerology at all, its akin to horoscope garbage..

That said... YES! I do see a reason to be attentive as that day approaches. Since God often uses dates and anniversary's for his own reasons, ignoring it would be silly.

I watch all the time for signs. I see the global economy issues as leading to an electronic currency that will be easier to control the people with.

I see terrorism being the justification for a move to that system in Europe long before it comes to America (America isn't in prophecy the Euro-Asian continents are).

I see all these things progressing at the right pace to be ready for possible prophetic activity around 2030. Again I say only possibly as We are to watch not guess!!

quiet dove
Oct 25th 2008, 05:52 PM
We are to watch not guess!!

A new ETC slogan, you should put that under your user name.

Dragonfighter1
Oct 25th 2008, 09:08 PM
A new ETC slogan, you should put that under your user name.
Why thank you QD... I think I will:spin:

DIZZY
Oct 25th 2008, 10:12 PM
I expect Armageddon to be over by then and the church to be seated, reigning with Christ.

Look at what happened to Daniel in Daniel 10?
He has two visions.
one of sorrow
and one of a certain man that also caused him to be in sorrow

Jesus foretold of the beginning of sorrows.
What if Daniel saw this time that will come before the man of sin years do?
Daniel mourned after this sorrow vision for how long?
three full weeks
(21 years of time)?

So even though we know not the date of the Lord's return your willing to say He will return before 2031/2032. If the Lord himself couldn't give us a possible time how can you say it could be before those dates that we will be reigning with Him?