PDA

View Full Version : In need of prayer for

dljc
Oct 26th 2008, 11:17 AM
I'm in need of prayer for my mouth and or teeth. It's a little after 4:00 in the morning here and for the last three days I've had a toothache that wakes me up around this time. I've had some teeth that broke off at the gum line and I think that's what this is now. A tooth that continued to decay below the gum line. I don't know if this is a bad thing or not. All I know is that it's very painful and radiates both top and bottom and even gives me a headache after a while. It would be appreciated if you could pray for me with all of this. Lord willing I'm going to the doctor or the dentist on Monday with this. In thee meantime I have the pain to endure. I can't afford emergency attention, especially with a dentist.

Thank you!:hug:

Redneck Charger
Oct 26th 2008, 11:24 AM
Please Jesus take care of the pain the dljc is suffering from his mouth and teeth.. Please soothe the pain that dljc is suffering.. Please Jesus..:pray:

dljc try and rubbing clove oil on your sore teeth.. rub it on the gum..it taste horrible.. but does work.. give t a try..and I will continue to pray for you!

steelerbabe
Oct 26th 2008, 12:15 PM
As someone who knows the pain of a toothache, my heart goes out to you. I am praying that the pain subsides and you can get this taken care of. My whole face swelled up one time and the pain was worse then child birth:o

IMINXTC
Oct 26th 2008, 03:01 PM
Getting to the dentist on Monday will help to prevent a dangerous abcess!

Praying for relief of this toothache misery and for complete healing. Praying as well that the Lord would provide abundantly for this need.

moonglow
Oct 26th 2008, 03:50 PM
Ow...I feel for you! I am so sorry you are enduring this pain..I think its one of the worst kinds of pain! The dentist needs to find out too why this is happening to prevent it from happening again. Praying for pain relief for you!

God bless

Frances
Oct 26th 2008, 05:40 PM
:pray: for relief from your pain.

(I'm in the same boat - having it out Tuesday, after 3 weeks of antibiotics the dentist thought necessary.)

HosannaManna
Oct 26th 2008, 07:18 PM
Lord please help this person with their pain in their teeth and bless them In Jesus' name I pray Amen

livingwaters
Oct 26th 2008, 08:00 PM
dljc, :pray::pray:praying that the Lord will give you ease from this pain until it can be dealt with. Let me warn you that if you don't get it taken care of, you can develop blood poisoning in your system..That is not good, and can be fatal...my mom had this happen when she was in her twenties. They had to put her in the hospital and pull them all and put dentures in...As bad as that sounds and was, she never had a moments trouble after. The dentures fit like gloves and those just wore out. LOL I have dentures myself, and can offer you my deepest sympathies because I do remember what toothaches feel like....not good, at all!!! It seems that every part of your body hurts when your teeth hurt.

Sorry you are having to deal with this...Please do go and take care of this problem!!!

God Bless:hug:

dljc
Oct 26th 2008, 08:48 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and suggestions. The pain is not like it was (only slight at times at the moment). Even though, I am planning on going to the dentist ASAP, hopefully tomorrow if I can get an appointment.

Livingwaters, I didn't realize it could be that serious. I know abscesses are not fun and they won't do much if you have one. But I didn't realize it could go to that stage. My dad died of sepsis in 2003, and only by His Hand did I not get it in 2002 when my appendix ruptured inside me. Thanks for the warning. :)

karenoka27
Oct 27th 2008, 12:29 AM
Father, Praise You and Thank You for You alone are God. You alone can do for us what no other can. You hear us when we call on You.
Father be with dljc and his toothache. Calm the nerves that are screaming with pain inside his head. Lord it is so hard today to just go to the dentist with the high cost even with insurance, and yet these things must be taken care of. Be with the dentist and may he see Christ in dljc and may he be gentle and kind towards him.
Thank You. We look forward to dljc's praise when the pain is gone!
In Your Son's Name we come before You. Amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 27th 2008, 04:32 PM
dljc.. I know the clove oil works, because, played alot of hockey and lacrosse, lost a few teeth.. Was so scarred of dentist when I was young, and loved with the pain.. Was put on to clove oil by someone in my life paths.. it works.. But Ipray to Jesus for you to get them fixed and ease your pain.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray:

dljc
Oct 28th 2008, 04:35 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. :hug: The pain has lessened and I have been able to get an appointment for tomorrow at the earliest. There doesn't appear to be any abscesses going on, there is just a slight pain now in the general area (right side of my mouth), but it is hard to tell from which tooth it might be coming from. It could be below the gum-line or above I'm just not sure.

RC, thank you for the suggestion of the Clove Oil, the problem is, I would have to get this in the same area (town) as the dentist will be. I live 60 miles one way from this town. And there is literally nothing in between in the way of a store, especially one that might have this. But I will look at getting some when I go for my appointment tomorrow. I live in the boonies, but I wouldn't want it any other way. :D

dljc
Oct 30th 2008, 05:12 AM
Father, Praise You and Thank You for You alone are God. You alone can do for us what no other can. You hear us when we call on You.
Father be with dljc and his toothache. Calm the nerves that are screaming with pain inside his head. Lord it is so hard today to just go to the dentist with the high cost even with insurance, and yet these things must be taken care of. Be with the dentist and may he see Christ in dljc and may he be gentle and kind towards him.
Thank You. We look forward to dljc's praise when the pain is gone!
In Your Son's Name we come before You. AmenThank you all again for your prayers. I quoted Karen so I could bold that comment. :)

I went to the dentist today and it was a tooth that was broken off and below the gum line. The dentist got three little pieces of the tooth (the roots) out and the pain is gone! :pp Praise the Lord! :pp

I do have a couple of other teeth like it, but they aren't in pain. Lord willing, I'm going to try to get them out before it reaches that point if I can. I don't have dental insurance so...... One at a time I guess. :)

karenoka27
Oct 30th 2008, 11:40 AM
Father, Thank You so much for giving the doctors wisdom in knowing just what to do to get rid of this pain! We give You all the honor and glory!
In Jesus Name! amen

Frances
Oct 30th 2008, 04:56 PM
the pain is gone! :pp Praise the Lord! :pp :)

:pray: praising Him for your (and my) relief from the pain. Wonderful isn't it? :) (my dentist removed the nerve that caused my toothache on Tuesday)

IMINXTC
Oct 30th 2008, 05:31 PM
Oh, man, that's good news! Tooth pain is the worst. Praise the Lord!