PDA

View Full Version : brother-in-law dying

doug3
Oct 26th 2008, 02:35 PM
Please pray for my brother-in-law Rick in the USA. He is in the hospital and is dying. He has been suffering from emphysema for the last few years.

Thank you.

IMINXTC
Oct 26th 2008, 02:53 PM
Sure will be praying for Rick during this time of suffering. Praying that he is secure in the Lord, and that he would be delivered from the hardship of this emphysema.

moonglow
Oct 26th 2008, 03:50 PM
I will be sure to pray for him. Is he saved? Do we need to pray for that?

God bless

livingwaters
Oct 26th 2008, 07:28 PM
:pray::pray:ing for a miracle for Rick, Lord. I know YOU are big enough and care enough and are able to supply miracles....Let YOUR miracle be received by Rick, in Jesus' name...All the glory to God..Comfort and strengthen him LORD, in his time of need. Lord, Father God YOUR power is immeasureable and we know what YOUR Word says about miracles. Lord, I still know that YOU continue to perform those same miracles today, that YOU performed back then...YOU are GOD!!! YOUR Word says YOU are the same today, tommorrow, and forever!!! Alleluia!!!! Show this family what a miracle entails...Shock the doctors, LORD, and give Rick his healing, that JESUS' so painfully paid for at Calvary! Amen I pray these things in Jesus' name.

:pray::pray:Let the faith of this family shine for glory of the Lord!!! YOU are our everything and we know that if you can part the Red Sea and the Jordan River, turn water into wine, raise Lazarus from the dead, make Peter walk on water, alongside of you.....well, that's more than enough evidence for me....Thank you Heavenly Father for YOUR mercy and compassion.

May God bless you, Doug, and your entire family.....:hug:

doug3
Oct 26th 2008, 08:16 PM
I will be sure to pray for him. Is he saved? Do we need to pray for that?

God bless

Thank you for asking. I am not sure. If you were able to ask him he would say he was. He has had various addiction problems for many years.

karenoka27
Oct 27th 2008, 12:34 AM
Father, You alone know the heart of man, You alone know Rick's heart. Father if Rick knows You through Your Son Jesus Christ, then give Him peace in His heart as he waits for You to set him free from this body of death.
If he has not accepted Your Son Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and still has breath in him, Lord please make Yourself known to him. Please dear Lord, do not let Rick leave this earth without entering safely into Your Kingdom.
Thank You Lord Jesus.amen.

doug3
Oct 27th 2008, 03:06 AM
Father, You alone know the heart of man, You alone know Rick's heart. Father if Rick knows You through Your Son Jesus Christ, then give Him peace in His heart as he waits for You to set him free from this body of death.
If he has not accepted Your Son Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and still has breath in him, Lord please make Yourself known to him. Please dear Lord, do not let Rick leave this earth without entering safely into Your Kingdom.
Thank You Lord Jesus.amen.

Thank you Karen for a touching prayer. No news yet. Thank you all.

moonglow
Oct 27th 2008, 03:14 AM
Thank you for asking. I am not sure. If you were able to ask him he would say he was. He has had various addiction problems for many years.

Ok...

I think I will include that in my prayers for him...

God bless

Ashley274
Oct 27th 2008, 07:19 AM
praying too :pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Oct 27th 2008, 04:26 PM
My prayers are with you and Rick and your entire family.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over this family.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

doug3
Oct 27th 2008, 07:32 PM
Sadly Rick died. Please pray for his family and friends.

Dragonfighter1
Oct 27th 2008, 07:46 PM
Sadly Rick died. Please pray for his family and friends.
Praying for you and Rick's entire family........
:pray:Father, please comfort our brothers and sisters in their pain. Help us to encourage and comfort them in our earthly ways, as you comfort them in your spiritual ways. Through Christ, Amen:pray:

karenoka27
Oct 28th 2008, 12:13 AM
Father, we bring Rick's family before You at this very sad time. Father for any who might now know Your Son Jesus Christ, please don't let Rick's life have been in vain but use this as an opportunity to make Your Son known to them. May they see how their very soul depends on Your Son Jesus Christ.
In Jesus Name, amen

doug3
Oct 29th 2008, 08:52 PM
Hi,

Thank you all. Much appreciated.