PDA

View Full Version : Cancer has returned.

Frances
Oct 26th 2008, 05:54 PM
Angela's cancer has returned, she is having a bone scan on Tuesday; please pray that she enjoys peace of mind, before, during and afterwards. (she also has the added stress of trying to sell her house) and a miracle would be wonderful.

IMINXTC
Oct 26th 2008, 06:07 PM
We will continue praying for Angela, for complete victory over this cancer, and for her peace of mind and deliverance from suffering, especially from treatment. Praying that the issue with her house goes according to her wishes. Praying for a miracle.

livingwaters
Oct 26th 2008, 07:19 PM
Father, please hear our prayer and supplications for complete healing of your child who has received this awful report...YOUR Word says, by YOUR stripes we are/were healed. Thank YOU, LORD JESUS for paying that price to heal all of our diseases!!! We pray that YOUR miracle be received, in Jesus' name...Amen.:pray::pray:

God Bless:)

jsph110
Oct 26th 2008, 08:51 PM
Angela's cancer has returned, she is having a bone scan on Tuesday; please pray that she enjoys peace of mind, before, during and afterwards. (she also has the added stress of trying to sell her house) and a miracle would be wonderful.

standing in agreement with you in prayer that she will not only enjoy peace of mind before, during and afterwards, but that The Jehova The Healer i trust will heal her and will bring buyers for her property. ty Jesus.

Jeremiah333
Oct 26th 2008, 09:02 PM
praying for Angela..

CoffeeCat
Oct 26th 2008, 10:54 PM
Praying for Angela!

karenoka27
Oct 27th 2008, 12:24 AM
Father, we come before You and lay Angela at Your feet. Lord, we ask that You go before Angela as she goes through this time with the bone scans. Be with the doctors and nurses who will be with her care. May they treat her as she should be treated, as a child of the King! She is a princess in Your eyes dear Lord and may they see Christ in her as she goes through this trial.
Father, please sell this house and release this burden from her, that she might give You the glory for all You have done in her life.
Thank You dear Lord, In Your Name we come, Amen

steelerbabe
Oct 27th 2008, 03:24 AM
I am praying for Angela's physical, spirtual and temporal needs:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 27th 2008, 06:30 AM
I am praying for her too :pray:

Redneck Charger
Oct 27th 2008, 04:19 PM
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:Frances.. My prayers are with you and Angela.. Please Jesus help Angela with this.. and help her cure.. Please Jesus...:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Oct 27th 2008, 06:38 PM
Thank you all for the prayers for Angela. I should have added that she is a 'not yet' Christian who has recently started comeong to the church I attend.

Today having called on her, on the spur of the moment, I was horrified to discover she had been to a spiritualist meeting last night (!!) believes the medium 'heard' from her father (!!) and that 'everyone has a spirit guide' (!!) Having spent well over an hour with her, explaining the Gospel (again) and the difference between 'faith healers' etc. and Christian Healing I left her saying "I'm sure God sent you here this morning." so please widen the scope of prayer for her.

Thank you.

WalkingInFaith
Oct 30th 2008, 05:53 PM
I will keep Angela in my prayers, and pray that she seeks God guidance in all things.

Colo25
Oct 31st 2008, 06:15 PM
Angela is in my prayers both for healing and that she will come to know The Lord. :pray: What a blessing it is that she has a friend like you!