PDA

View Full Version : prayer request

HisLove
Oct 27th 2008, 05:17 PM
hi everyone! im in need of prayers regarding my career path. the opportunity came up months ago about this job, but i let it pass, now the position is available again. i want to go for it, but still iffy. I think it's my flesh at odds with my Spirit, because my flesh is saying it's less money you won't make it, but I know God will provide and supply no matter what happens. I plan to go back to school, and start on a new career path, very different from my current situation, this job will help as far as scheduling, so i can intern and go to school with this available job opportunity. i'm praying about it, but would like others' for their prayers. im praying this is the right thing to do, and that I'm on the right path with God's Will for me. thank you all!

Frances
Oct 27th 2008, 06:44 PM
:pray: that you will have a definate check in your spirit regarding the wrong course of action, and heart-felt Peace about the right one . . .

Ashley274
Oct 28th 2008, 05:25 AM
Praying for you

IMINXTC
Oct 28th 2008, 05:42 AM
Praying for wisdom concerning your career path and this job.

Redneck Charger
Oct 28th 2008, 04:27 PM
Jesus please show HisLove the path you have chosen for him.. Please show him if this new job is part of his path with you Jesus..:pray::pray: