PDA

View Full Version : For job

TrustingFollower
Oct 28th 2008, 03:25 AM
Hey everyone I could use some prayer. I have been out of work for 5 months now and my wife has been out of work for 4 1/2 months now. I applied today for what looks like the ideal job for me. We are not at the end of our rope, but the end is coming. Please pray that if it is God's will for me to get this job that he makes it so and that he works out the details for it.

Thanks,
TF

karenoka27
Oct 28th 2008, 03:35 AM
Father, I praise You and Thank You for being the One True Living God. I thank You that You care so deeply for us and our needs. Lord You say in Your Word that You will provide for our daily needs and up to now You have done so in TF's life. Lord please go before TF and lead him to a job that will allow him to provide for his family as You have called him to do as a husband. Go before him Lord and make his path straight right to a job that would be perfectly suitable for him.
Thank You for what You are going to do!
In Jesus Precious Name, amen

livingwaters
Oct 28th 2008, 03:40 AM
:pray:Prayers going up for you TF!! Our GOD is soooooooooo faithful, all the time....HE knows what is best for us and sometimes we have to be sifted like the wheat to get the best results. Amen. May our Lord lift you up and put you in the position HE has already worked out for you. Also, if your wife is trying to go back to work, I pray the same for her. Thank you Father God for loving and comforting us, always!!!!:)

Ashley274
Oct 28th 2008, 04:58 AM
TF I know how you feel maybe more so than most...I am keeping you in prayer

IMINXTC
Oct 28th 2008, 05:19 AM
Praying for good results for this ideal position that has been applied for. Praying for suitable employment.

catlover
Oct 28th 2008, 03:32 PM
Dear Lord, please clear any obstacles in the way of finding the best job. Thank you for being our Provider. In Jesus name,

Redneck Charger
Oct 28th 2008, 04:24 PM
Jesus, please help TrustingFollower and his wife to find a job.. Please Jesus help all thos who are looking for work.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Slug1
Oct 28th 2008, 04:35 PM
Dude, tonight when I get home I'll be on my knees lifting you, K, your anticipated move, and this job in prayer :pray:

hiswordisfinal
Oct 28th 2008, 04:40 PM
May the Lord answer your prayers and all your needs! :pray:

Frances
Oct 28th 2008, 05:35 PM
:pray: that He opens the way to jobs for you and your wife, those that He knows are ideal for you at the present time . . .

jaded86
Oct 29th 2008, 12:03 PM
I will be praying for you!

9Marksfan
Oct 29th 2008, 12:10 PM
I know how you feel, TF, as I'm in the same boat - not as long as you, admittedly - praying the LORD opens this door for you! :pray:

TrustingFollower
Oct 30th 2008, 02:16 AM
Thank you all for your prayers so far. I have not heard any reply from the potential job yet, but if and when I do I will post.

karenoka27
Oct 30th 2008, 02:46 AM
Not giving up praying for you TF. The Lord is going to lead you on straight paths,to a job. I am sure of it. :hug:

HisLove
Oct 30th 2008, 04:10 AM
:pray::pray::pray::pray: i'll be praying for you TF! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

karenoka27
Oct 30th 2008, 11:43 AM
Father, I come boldy before the throne of Your Son Jesus Christ because You have given us permission to do so in Your Word. Lord, I ask that You would show TF the direction he needs to go in for a job. You see all that is happening in America today and yet we are Your children. Lord You always take care of Your own. Please Lord, let this day be a day of rejoicing for TF in that he would find a place to work to provide for his family.
In Jesus Precious Name I ask. amen