PDA

View Full Version : Dismissed for honouring God.

Frances
Oct 28th 2008, 05:41 PM
Please pray for Gary M. a Christian Counsellor, who has been dismissed from his job as a Couple’s Counsellor with Relate after raising concerns about advising same sex couples on directive sexual therapy. He had counselled same sex partnerships, but when it came to directive sex therapy, he felt that he would be directly encouraging sexual sin. The Christian Legal Centre is supporting Gary as he brings a claim at the Bristol (UK) Employment Tribunal.

tt1106
Oct 28th 2008, 05:58 PM
Lord,
We lift Gary up and turn this matter oevr to you. It's clear that more and more people fall away and the remnant becomes smaller and smaller. I jsut pray that you come back soon. In the meantime I ask you to give us all the conviction to Boldly proclaim our faith and to stand on your law and stand firm against those that would ask us to violate your will for all people.
In your name I pray.

moltenflower
Oct 28th 2008, 11:47 PM
Father, I ask that You be with Gary during these trying times. Father, grant him supernatural favor and grace as he looks to only serve You by witnessing to others and living a Christian life in front of them.

Father, You state in Your Word that with You on our side, no one can be against us...that we are MORE than conquerors. So no matter what happens to us, we have read in Revelations how it is all going to end. And, we're going to be the victors! Praise Your Name!

Father, I ask that You strengthen Gary in these times and send local brothers and sisters by to hug him on Your behalf. Please bless him greatly, Father, and please bless Frances for her continued love and support that she continually displays for all of us in our united Christian family. I'm thankful that she shines for You! In Jesus Name, amen.

Ashley274
Oct 29th 2008, 12:22 AM
Praying for Gary what a shame :( :pray::pray: