PDA

View Full Version : Beat up :(

sunney4
Oct 28th 2008, 05:59 PM
I had my first youth council meeting last nite and it was supposed to be me like delegating stuf and instead i walked away more overwhelmed and stressed than when i started. i just ask for prayer so that i have the time and patience to sort through and plan youth events with out being too stressed :)

moltenflower
Oct 28th 2008, 11:40 PM
Father, I ask that You be with Sunney. Please give Sunney the wisdom to know that You're in control, the strength of character to be confident and bold and the patience to know that all things work out for our good, for those under Christ Jesus, Your Son. Bless Sunney, Father! In Jesus Name, amen.

σяєяυииєя
Oct 28th 2008, 11:49 PM
I will Sunney4,

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5.

Go well

Ashley274
Oct 29th 2008, 12:21 AM
Thinking and praying for you ...a lot :hug:

IMINXTC
Oct 29th 2008, 02:35 AM
Praying about this obviously stressfull ministry, that our Lord will grant you the serenity and patience needed.

karenoka27
Oct 29th 2008, 02:44 AM
Father, so often we are willing to take a step out in faith and do something unfamiliar in serving You. Sometimes though we feel like we fail and we can't do what we believe You are calling us to do. Lord You are our strength. You alone are our wisdom. Go before Sunney and give her all she needs to work with this group. Thank You.
In Jesus Name,amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 29th 2008, 03:43 AM
Jesus, please help Sunney4:pray:

Frances
Oct 29th 2008, 06:33 PM
:pray: .....................................

tt1106
Oct 29th 2008, 07:44 PM
Lord, Lift up Sunney. May your Love and strength bouy her up to new heights. Please make this time of trial a time of testimony too.
Amen.