PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my husband

BShorts
Oct 29th 2008, 01:23 AM
Please pray for my husband, he is deployed in the Navy. They are supposed to be on their way home, but the engine isn't working in their ship. He is having issues with anger because he don't know when they will be home and he may miss our ultrasound appointment. They are suppossed to be home next week. People are treating him poorly on the ship and he feels alone. Please pray, his name is Aaron.

TRL1957
Oct 29th 2008, 02:15 AM
I want you to know I said a prayer for Aaron, and you too. I will continue to pray. God bless :hug:

IMINXTC
Oct 29th 2008, 02:30 AM
Praying for you and Aaron, and for the crew on his ship.

karenoka27
Oct 29th 2008, 02:46 AM
Father, so often we dont' understand why things happen the way they do and it is frustrating in our flesh. Lord be with Aaron and give him a peace in his heart in knowing that You are not only with him, but with his wife as well. Lord I ask that you give wisdom where needed in fixing the ships problem and get Aaron home soon.
Thank You, In Jesus Name, amen

Redneck Charger
Oct 29th 2008, 03:42 AM
Jesus, Please take care of Aaron, and help him get home.. Please Jesus..:pray:

livingwaters
Oct 29th 2008, 03:50 AM
Bshorts, :pray:praying for you and your husband. Lord, I pray YOU work this dilema, out now!!!! Lord, she needs him home for both of their sakes. Lord, I pray that YOU keep this family safe and in YOUR presence at all times. I pray that YOU send YOUR angels to take charge over this family and keep the evil one away, in whatever form he takes on...I thank YOU Lord that YOU are so faithful in hearing my prayers. May this be done, as YOUR will permits. I pray all these things in Jesus' name.....:hug:

BShorts
Oct 29th 2008, 05:52 AM
Thank you all for your prayers.

daughter
Oct 29th 2008, 10:25 AM
Hi there... I'm praying for your husband too. And yourself, and your baby.

Frances
Oct 29th 2008, 06:29 PM
:pray: that you and Aaron experience the Peace of the Lord instead of frustration, and patience instead of anger . . .