PDA

View Full Version : I could use some advice ...

jaded86
Oct 29th 2008, 12:00 PM
I do have an urgent prayer - I have a big deal that is supposed to fall through or pass tomorrow. I personally would love for this deal to pass, however I do want God's will to be done - I hope his will is what my humanly needs wants but I know that only Gods will is right. Please pray that all works out, and that if it does not go the way I am hoping it goes that I will have faith and remain strong and keep moving.

ON another note.

This isn't urgent, definatly not as urgent as most that's for sure. I was recently blessed with a job that I was praying to get for quite some time, after waiting for this time to get a job, I found another job - one that I would like to persue even more. I got called back and hired at the first job yesterday, turned it down though. I'm so confused, this was something I wanted, something God blessed me with, and I turned it down. I feel like I did wrong, but at the same time, God has blessed me with this other oppertunity that I accepted. I just want to make the right decision.

The job I accepted will help me carry on in the direction i've been in, God blessed me with my own business at a very young age, I contempleted quitting until this job offer that I accepted came along. I feel as though God may want me to go on this path, and perhaps I did not do the wrong thing by turning down the other job. I am just so nervous about making the right decision.

I was reading John 15, particularly verse 7. "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."

this past week I kept sharing with my friend and taking note in my head that literally everything and I mean everything folks, everything I have ever desired or wanted has been given to me, and I know this is God, I thank him for each thing. Each thing I have asked for has been given to me, materialistic items, meeting people, becoming friends with people etc ... God has given me everything I have ever desired. It seems so strange, I do struggle with abiding in God and always doign what's right. I try but I fail so many times. And so many times I made the decision myself to fail, but God keeps blessing me, why? I cannot complain, this is amazing, I am truly blessed but why?

This is the first time I have dug so deep into what is going on in my life, at 5AM, of course! Thank you for your time guys, I could really use some advice.

PS - if any of you have personal prayers, please feel free to message them to me. I pray every morning for a while, just chatting with God while im getting ready and i'de love to pray for some specifics rather than myself and the world in general. Thanks :bounce:

karenoka27
Oct 29th 2008, 12:31 PM
Jaded86, this forum is for prayer requests only, not for giving advice. Please feel free to start another thread in counseling where you will receive some great advice.

Father, I come before You and bring Jade to Your Throne. You have been so gracious and kind towards Jade. Please direct Jade's path and give wisdom where needed. Thank You.
In Jesus Name, amen

Frances
Oct 29th 2008, 06:25 PM
:pray: that the Lord removes all thoughts of condemnation regarding your handling of the job you turned down, and enables you to use the one you've accepted to fulfill your potential . . .

Redneck Charger
Oct 30th 2008, 12:28 PM
Jesus.. Please keep a watchful eye over jaded86.. Help Please..:pray: