PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for a dear friend

WalkingInFaith
Oct 30th 2008, 03:50 PM
My dear friend Richard has bone cancer that has spread to organs in his body. Richard is in so much pain that he has said is almost unbearable, so much that he understands how people commit suicide in these circumstances. Richard is a christian and will not do this, he just can see how unbelievers do. He is currently in another state seeking pain management and other remedies. Please remember Richard in your prayers as he seeks relief from the pain and for God's Will to be done.

Frances
Oct 30th 2008, 04:48 PM
:pray: that Richard is given suitable medication to keep him pain-free and that, in one way or another, the Lord Heals him.

IMINXTC
Oct 31st 2008, 02:26 AM
Praying for Richard for deliverance from the suffering caused by this horrible cancer. For deliverance from pain.

karenoka27
Oct 31st 2008, 02:31 AM
Father, I thank You that though Richard is going through this very difficult trial, You are with him. Lord I ask that You would give him rest in his body from this tremendous pain he is suffering. Lord I am thankful that when his body comes to a complete rest that he will find himself in Your presence. Thank You Jesus for making a way for us to spend eternity with You.
In Your Name, amen

Colo25
Oct 31st 2008, 06:08 PM
Lifting Richard up to The Lord in prayer!:pray:
Father I pray for Richard right now, that you may comfort him in his fight, and relieve him of some of the pain he has. I ask this in Jesus, Amen.

σяєяυииєя
Nov 1st 2008, 02:07 AM
I will pray WalkingInFaith,

Let us know when He gets better please, I will keep tuned to the thread my friend.

Take care

livingwaters
Nov 1st 2008, 02:53 AM
:pray:ing for Richard. May the Lord touch him with HIS healing power..Our dieseases have been taken care of by Jesus' stripes on Calvary!!!!! Thank YOU Jesus for all the pain YOU endured for us!!! I know that YOU are the great physician, Lord. I pray that YOUR almighty power touch down and make Richard whole, now. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen!!!!:pray::pray: