PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean

Texasgirl2008
Oct 30th 2008, 04:09 PM
I see words on here like pre-trib and post trib. I am assuming that refers to the tribulation. And another guess that a pre-trib person would be one like me that believes Jesus is coming to get his church prior to it. Just wanted some clarification.

VerticalReality
Oct 30th 2008, 04:13 PM
I see words on here like pre-trib and post trib. I am assuming that refers to the tribulation. And another guess that a pre-trib person would be one like me that believes Jesus is coming to get his church prior to it. Just wanted some clarification.

Yes, pre-trib. refers to the belief that Jesus Christ will return to gather his church before a perceived 7-year tribulation period prior to the Lord's Second Coming.

σяєяυииєя
Oct 30th 2008, 11:46 PM
Hello folks,

I have another question: what are you beliefs, what happens during ↓

7-year tribulation period prior to the Lord's Second Coming.

Thanks in advance

David Taylor
Oct 31st 2008, 12:48 AM
Yes, pre-trib. refers to the belief that Jesus Christ will return to gather his church before a perceived 7-year tribulation period prior to the Lord's Second Coming.

Post-trib refers to the belief that Christ comes to gather all of the redemmed of all ages to Himself at the Second Coming.

It doesn't believe there will be two more future comings of Christ from heaven...just
One final glorious Return.