PDA

View Full Version : Need Prayer Breakthrough Thank You

overflow123
Oct 30th 2008, 06:04 PM
Glory to Our Father I would like for you to please come in agreement with me for prayer that I get well I have been sick for 3 weeks with lung infection and I need to serve Our Father I cried out to Him for complete healing In Jesus's Strong Name I pray Amen Also I need to go to school I have missed 3 weeks already

jsph110
Oct 30th 2008, 11:05 PM
standing in agreement with you this evening and ask the Father to Heal yiou in Jesus' mighty name, by whose stripes we were healed; ty Jesus.

propheticdreams
Oct 31st 2008, 12:29 AM
standing in agreement with you this evening and ask the Father to Heal yiou in Jesus' mighty name, by whose stripes we were healed; ty Jesus.

Agreed! Heal overflow in Jesus' mighty name!

IMINXTC
Oct 31st 2008, 02:23 AM
Now praying for deliverance and healing from this lung infection, and the ability to get back to school.

karenoka27
Oct 31st 2008, 02:27 AM
Father, I come before a Healing God and ask that You would heal the lungs of Overflow. Thank You dear Lord.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Frances
Oct 31st 2008, 05:53 PM
:pray: that the Lord shows clearly if there is anything He wants you to learn from this situation, if there is anything you can do to encourage Healing, and to know how He wants you to serve Him at the present time. . . (could it be studying His Word, or spending the time in prayer, while you are not able to go to school?)

Colo25
Oct 31st 2008, 05:58 PM
Father God, I lift up Overflow to you in prayer for healing of his infection and his desire to return to school. In Jesus, Amen.