PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Need of Prayer for Possible Infection

Phoenix800
Oct 30th 2008, 07:41 PM
I am Christian guy who fornicated with a girl I didn't know in a moment of weakness. It was oral sex and I didn't use any protection. I feel so ashamed of what I did. That was a couple months ago and since then I have been exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV infection. I went to the doctor and he is running tests.

I have been praying non-stop and confessed to my family and pastor what happened. They are praying for me too and are coming with me when I get my results on November 4th.

I do want to have a wife and family of my own some day. Please pray that God protected me and that my life is not cut short. :pray:

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 30th 2008, 09:54 PM
How very frightening that must be for you!

Of course I am praying for you. I am so grateful you have someone to be with you through this.

Will you be so kind as to let us know what you find out?

Phoenix800
Oct 30th 2008, 11:56 PM
Thank you for the prayers ConqueredbyLove. I have always tried to obstain from that sort of thing because of fear of a disease and disappointing my family and God.

I know God has forgiven me and will see me thru this storm. I have come to know the Lord a lot more due to this circumstance. I have been given hope thru a passage I read (Matthew 6:25-34) regarding not worrying about your body and not worry about tomorrow.

I will let you know how things turn out. God bless and keep me in your prayers.:pray:

livingwaters
Oct 31st 2008, 12:19 AM
:pray:ing for you, my brother-in-Christ....I admire your courage for posting this situation...Being humble and repentant is a very clear sign of maturing in Christ. God allows certain trials to happen for HIS plan to be implemented. HE knows the end from the beginning... And HE knows true repentance in your heart!!!!!Amen Lord, we come together and ask that you give YOUR son a good report from the doctors. Lord, it sounds like he is truly sorry for his sins, and only YOU know that for sure. But, we know that YOU are a forgiving and loving and merciful and comforting God. Lord, we pray all these things in Jesus' name. Glory to YOUR mighty NAME!!!!
:pray:

ConqueredbyLove
Oct 31st 2008, 12:26 AM
:pray:ing for you, my brother-in-Christ....I admire your courage for posting this situation...Being humble and repentant is a very clear sign of maturing in Christ. God allows certain trials to happen for HIS plan to be implemented. HE knows the end from the beginning... And HE knows true repentance in your heart!!!!!Amen Lord, we come together and ask that you give YOUR son a good report from the doctors. Lord, it sounds like he is truly sorry for his sins, and only YOU know that for sure. But, we know that YOU are a forgiving and loving and merciful and comforting God. Lord, we pray all these things in Jesus' name. Glory to YOUR mighty NAME!!!!
:pray:

Yes, Father,

I agree with this prayer.

And, Phoenix, I too am so blessed by your courage at posting your situation with us :kiss: May it give many others the courage to feel like they may come to us so we can pray and love on them :kiss: :hug:

May God enfold you in His loving arms and carry you upon His so strong shoulders during this time of uncertainity.

propheticdreams
Oct 31st 2008, 12:31 AM
*hugs of comfort* Praying for you!

Colo25
Oct 31st 2008, 06:36 PM
Praying for you Pheonix! Heres one of my very favorite life verses for you...
Isaiah 12:2
2 Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation."

heres a hug from me to you :hug:
ysic,
Colo

karenoka27
Nov 1st 2008, 01:39 PM
James 5:16-"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

Father, Our brother in Christ has confessed his sin before You, his family,pastor and us. Lord we ask that You would see fit to keep this young man's body from disease as he is truly sorry for all that has happened. Lord, bless him in his humility.
Thank You, In Jesus Name, amen

Phoenix800
Nov 2nd 2008, 11:14 PM
Thank you so much everyone for the prayers.

It was funny that you mention that scripture in James Karenoka cause that is the same one the sermon was about in church before I confessed my sin to my family and pastor a few weeks back.

I am still anxious about Tuesday's results but, God and my family are helping with this along with your prayers.

God Bless,
Phoenix

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 2nd 2008, 11:49 PM
Thank you so much everyone for the prayers.

It was funny that you mention that scripture in James Karenoka cause that is the same one the sermon was about in church before I confessed my sin to my family and pastor a few weeks back.

I am still anxious about Tuesday's results but, God and my family are helping with this along with your prayers.

God Bless,
Phoenix

It is horrible waiting for test results!!! I would think you not normal if you were not anxious. :rolleyes:

I have enfolded you in my prayers, dear, precious soul :hug: :kiss:

Ashley274
Nov 3rd 2008, 06:52 AM
Praying for you :pray::pray:

Back2Front
Nov 3rd 2008, 08:21 AM
that your own prayers are heard and are sufficient.

Trust and have faith also that you are worthy of Gods Justice and not worthy of his mercy.

With that, no matter the results of the test, Gods humility will be yours.

Phoenix800
Nov 5th 2008, 01:49 PM
Praise the Lord! My test results came back and I am fine! Thank you for all the prayers. I truly believed they saved me. I can finally leave this shameful sin at Jesus' cross and move on with my life.

RevivedGirl0216
Nov 5th 2008, 03:02 PM
Praise the Lord! My test results came back and I am fine! Thank you for all the prayers. I truly believed they saved me. I can finally leave this shameful sin at Jesus' cross and move on with my life.

Praise the Lord, I am so happy for you!

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 6th 2008, 04:07 AM

Oh!!! Totally Awesome!!! I just found this post.

Thank you, Jesus!!! :hug: :kiss: :hug:

propheticdreams
Nov 6th 2008, 04:40 AM
I'm so glad that the test results came back negative! *hugs* May God Bless you and use you in a mighty way!

Diggindeeper
Nov 6th 2008, 04:46 AM
Praise God Almighty!

John 8:11
.....And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

militarywife
Nov 6th 2008, 06:37 AM
Praise God. Praise GOD!!:hug:

brother lawrence
Nov 6th 2008, 10:47 AM
Good morning:

All I can say is PRAISE GOD! You must have been so scared. But through the grace of God He has answered your prayers. He is so awesome to keep pouring His grace and mercy down upon us. Even when we sin, which we all do, He is there to carry us through the trial, to comfort and love us. How do you feel when God answers one of your prayers. I am speechless, overcome by joy that reaches into my heart so deeply.

Maybe through this trial, you can be a help to someone else going through the same experience. Use this experience to bring glory to God's name.
Sometimes we go through these trials and can be in the depths of despair, so God can rise us up and we will be stronger in our faith and trust in Him then we were before.

You have been forgiven by the grace of God, so now use this experience
in a postive way. Bring Glory to His Name!:hug:

Phoenix800
Nov 6th 2008, 01:52 PM
Thank you again everyone for all your prayers and encouragement thru this rough time. God has blessed and protected me.

I have decided to do some volunteer work to help others in my community. Hopefully, I can make a difference.:)

brother lawrence
Nov 6th 2008, 06:09 PM
Hi:

I am sure you will make a difference in your community. Just serve the Lord with all of your heart and soul and seek His wisdom and guidance in all that you do!

Good Luck to you and God Bless You:D

Phoenix800
Nov 25th 2008, 03:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have to go back to the doctor to get a confirmatory test on Dec. 2nd to make certain the first negative test result I got was accurate. My doctor has assured me that he believes that the first test was accurate but, they have to follow procedural rules.

Please pray that God empowered my doctor and the lab techs and that they got the results on my first test right. :pray:

Thanks and God bless.

Phoenix

Redneck Charger
Nov 25th 2008, 05:17 PM
My prayers are with you...:pray:

Phoenix800
Nov 26th 2008, 04:49 PM
Thank you for your prayers Redneck Charger. All the fears that disappeared after my last test have reappeared. May the Lord comfort me for a few more weeks.

Ashley274
Dec 1st 2008, 02:35 AM
Praying for you.................. :pray:

leebee
Dec 1st 2008, 08:11 AM
Bless you Phoenix for your confession, that shows alot of strength on your behalf. Keep prayng friend and keep your eye on the Lord-- He alone is the way. Satan is an expert at finding our weak spot and tempting us in just the way that he knows how to. No one is innocent of sin. God loves you so much, no matter what. Remember David and Bathsheba in the Bible? (2 Samuel 11) My prayers are with you.:pray: God bless you.

Phoenix800
Dec 3rd 2008, 12:09 AM
Thank you for all the continued prayers. My doctor is suppose to call me with the results. God's power is great and I know he will see me thru this last test.