PDA

View Full Version : The lost tomb of Jesus

PetriFB
Oct 31st 2008, 07:30 AM
http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/TheLostTombofJesus.html

We live in time, whereat many Bible's prophecies are filling. We also live in time, which is very near Yeshua's (Jesus) second coming. For this reason many people attacks with all power of evil against the Bible's message and these attacks will increase. These canting attacks also use modern technology as "help" in order to spread their lies. But in vain the world try to invalidate depiction of the Bible from Yeshua the Messiah. God has built His evidences about His word to everlasting foundation, which will never fall, but will stand an be valid for ever. One attack against word of God is a document film The Lost Tomb of Jesus (director James Cameron) and book The Jesus Family Tomb (written Simcha Jacobovici and Charles Pellegrino). Documentary and book tell about the same subject "The Jesus Family Tomb". But when we research more closer this sensation, so we notice it is only a sensation, filled with assumptions and spurious fake, which try to cancel description of the Bible from Jesus.

Behind the link can be new aspects and proves relating to this document to those who don't believe the message of the Bible!

quiet dove
Oct 31st 2008, 07:37 PM
You know what is almost humorous with this stuff. They accuse us of believing and having no facts, yet they spout off their jibberish as fact and it isn't even worth believing cause it's so boggus.

That didn't come out as brilliantly as I thought it :rolleyes:, but you know what I mean.

markdrums
Oct 31st 2008, 07:51 PM
You know what is almost humorous with this stuff. They accuse us of believing and having no facts, yet they spout off their jibberish as fact and it isn't even worth believing cause it's so boggus.

That didn't come out as brilliantly as I thought it :rolleyes:, but you know what I mean.

Hey,
Your explanation made more sense than that "documentary" did!!!!!!
:lol::rofl:

I knew exactly what you were saying!! ;)

quiet dove
Oct 31st 2008, 08:33 PM
Hey,
Your explanation made more sense than that "documentary" did!!!!!!
:lol::rofl:

I knew exactly what you were saying!! ;)

So often my thoughts seem so brilliant to me but then when I write them down something happens to them.:rofl: I guess that means I am a legend in my own mind.:rofl::eek:

But I am glad you understood what I was trying to say.

Dani H
Nov 1st 2008, 12:49 AM

Perhaps not, but it came out as honest, and mirrors my sentiments exactly. :)

markdrums
Nov 1st 2008, 03:10 AM
So often my thoughts seem so brilliant to me but then when I write them down something happens to them.:rofl: I guess that means I am a legend in my own mind.:rofl::eek:

But I am glad you understood what I was trying to say.

Yeah, I understood it perfectly.
But what does that say for ME?? :o
LOLOL!

I actually wrote a blog when I first saw that *documentary a year or so ago... (* I use that term very lightly!)
I can't remember where on the Internet it is.... It might even be on a few "comments boards" or something..... but the title was, "James Cameron is an Idiot".

I pretty much said, "after this "brilliant" piece of work, his credibilty will probably sink, just like the ship did in his biggest movie".
.....Something like that.

Had Cameron done ANY research at all, he would have realized how much of a NON-story he was working with. :rolleyes:

quiet dove
Nov 1st 2008, 03:28 AM
Yeah, I understood it perfectly.
But what does that say for ME?? :o
LOLOL!

It says great minds think alike!!!

I watched a show on the history channel not long ago, and go so aggravated. You know people watch and think the History channel would have accurate information and be unbiased, NOT!

markdrums
Nov 1st 2008, 04:07 AM
It says great minds think alike!!!

I watched a show on the history channel not long ago, and go so aggravated. You know people watch and think the History channel would have accurate information and be unbiased, NOT!

I know!!!!!
Lemme guess.... "Ancient secrets of the Bible".... (or whatever they call it.) I swear Jimbo Cameron must be at least a CO-Producer!

And the same goes for PBS!
Have you seen their "Creation of the Universe" type of shows? They're the usual...... The same kind of "Evolving" Universe, that came from nothing, purely by chance, & blah blah blah.... zzzzzzzzzzz

quiet dove
Nov 1st 2008, 04:54 PM
I know!!!!!
Lemme guess.... "Ancient secrets of the Bible".... (or whatever they call it.) I swear Jimbo Cameron must be at least a CO-Producer!

And the same goes for PBS!
Have you seen their "Creation of the Universe" type of shows? They're the usual...... The same kind of "Evolving" Universe, that came from nothing, purely by chance, & blah blah blah.... zzzzzzzzzzz

I think it may have been 'Ancient Secrets of the Bible". I am not sure if I have seen the other one, probably, but I am not a real tv person so I just see whats on there, old fashion marriage, hubby controls the remote...LOL

Roelof
Nov 2nd 2008, 04:45 AM
I do not need scientific prove of Jesus and His grave. The Holy Word tells me He is resurrected.

This is now the third time that Jesus showed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead. (Joh 21:14)

lendtay
Nov 2nd 2008, 09:34 PM
I saw this documentary about the Jesus Family Tomb. I don't really believe they found Jesus' real tomb. Many people back then had similar names. I think its an attempt to undermine Christianity, by claiming they found "his" tomb and that his body was in the tomb.

Kudo Shinichi
Nov 3rd 2008, 12:41 PM
I guess it's a bit bias since they didn't know the real DNA of Jesus Christ and that body can be taken easily from mortuary some how....and put into a grave....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this documentary about the Jesus Family Tomb. I don't really believe they found Jesus' real tomb. Many people back then had similar names. I think its an attempt to undermine Christianity, by claiming they found "his" tomb and that his body was in the tomb.

Joe King
Nov 4th 2008, 02:44 PM
So which is it? Jesus never existed or he was just a man? They can never pick one.