PDA

View Full Version : Who here is good at witnessing?

mikeelikesthebible
Nov 1st 2008, 02:57 AM
There is another message board that I belong to, for people that collect baseball cards. Someone started a thread on religion, and it has been relatively peaceful, and it seems at least a few are willing to listen...but I don't have all the answers.

Anyone in the house softspoken that think they can share God's word without turning the thread crazy?

Could be a challenge to win a few hearts. It seems every time I post one message there, 50 people read the thread, even only a few are active.

The message board uses the same software as this website, so should be easy to navigate.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11338&sid=f0110523278f839e5e83d9cdaf5d31fd&start=225

Beloved by God
Nov 3rd 2008, 03:46 AM
Pray for God to bring scripture to your remembrance and to give you the right words to reach them. You have been given an opportunity, go for it!

Iliana
Nov 4th 2008, 04:31 PM
It's probably best if you or someone from that board gives answers instead of someone new simply registering to post in that thread-that turns a lot of people off :p

As mikeelikesthebible said, pray that God will help you find answers to give to these people. This could be good motivation for you to learn/study/read more anyway! :)