PDA

View Full Version : Daughter has Lime's disease

doug3
Nov 1st 2008, 06:31 PM
Hi,

Please pray for our daughter Tasha who has developed Lime's disease in addition to the lung problems that she has been having and were prayed for earlier.

Thanks

IMINXTC
Nov 1st 2008, 08:35 PM
Praying right now, and will continue to pray about Tasha's medical conditions, particularly this Lime's disease, that it can be quickly and effectively treated. Praying for healing and restoration for Tasha.

moonglow
Nov 1st 2008, 08:40 PM
I will be sure to keep her in my prayers...:pray:

How old is she by the way?

God bless

doug3
Nov 1st 2008, 09:33 PM
Thank you for your prayers. Moonglow she has a 9 year old boy. ;)

livingwaters
Nov 1st 2008, 11:11 PM
:pray::pray:ing for Tasha and your whole family, Doug!!! May the Lord release her from these illnesses, now....I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen:pray:

Ashley274
Nov 3rd 2008, 06:38 AM
Praying for her :pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 3rd 2008, 01:50 PM
Jesus, I am asking you to please take care of Tasha.. Please help her overcome the Lime's disease.. and please help her get better Jesus.. Please also take care of her father doug3.. and the rest of the family.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Nov 3rd 2008, 04:35 PM
:pray: for Healing, strength and the Peace of the Lord until the Healing is manifest.

doug3
Nov 4th 2008, 03:21 AM
Thank you all for your prayers.

SethElijah
Nov 4th 2008, 03:56 AM
Praying:pray::pray::pray: It is difficult, but my mom went through this, had lyme disease undiagnosed for a long time, and she pulled through by the grace of God, I know this will be the same, I have faith.