PDA

View Full Version : Evenglist From Pakistan/prayer request

crownoflife2000
Nov 2nd 2008, 01:41 AM
Cry from Pakistan
Muslims taken back the building we were using on rent for bible school. I am An Evenglist of Faith and hope ministry. let me give you short introduction of our ministry so you can have the idea to pray for.
our ministry is trying to spread the word of God through Sunday schools, Prayer groups, Christian youth groups. We are arranging prayer services in streets and roads so people can hear the word of God and be saved. Our ministry is working in 5 cities and 15 villages. We are issuing Magazine after every 15 days for those who do not have bible so the word of God can reach to them freely and very easy. we have issued audio cassatas for the people those are uneducated and cant read the bible so they can hear the word of God in audio cassatas. In 2006 we have chosen many target areas to reach with the word of God. The church has not only grown in number, but our folks are rapidly growing in the Lord. They have such a thirst for the things of God; not a sunday goes by without several visitors attending church for the first time as a result of evanglistic efforts. Many people attend as a result of our street preaching.
Now let me tell you what happened to bible school building. we rented the building few years ago for the bible school it is a hall and few rooms. we were asked to pay a rent which we been paying from our local contribution. But few months ago they have doubled the rent and we could not pay that every month so we had to leave the building. It is a great loss that 60 kids and about 23 youth group was using that building and were so blessed.
Plz you all pray that may God provide some Godly people to help the ministry so we can rent some other building and continue teaching the truth. Here is our ministry website for more detail.
http://www.freewebs.com/ericyaqub/

In Him
Evenglist Eric
Pakistan

Frances
Nov 2nd 2008, 05:45 PM
:pray:............................................

Kuukuu
Nov 5th 2008, 03:15 AM
Praying for you, my brother!!! Father I praise you and lift up your name with shouts of Hallelujah! I thank you for your many blessings and that our brother stands his ground by the strength of your mighty hand! Continue to bless him and the lives he touches to advance the cause of Christ and takes back the ground the enemy has stolen! I love and praise you that you have met my brother's every need in Jesus' name that no others will be lost but that even more will be saved! I enjoy knowing that he is blessed with all spiritual blessing and everything he puts his hand to do is blessed because of his love for you! I pray that you open the windows of heaven now and pour out your blessings so that he has no room to contain them! Thank you, Father!!! AMEN!!!:pp

(It really gives my heart great joy that you have written from Pakistan, I have a friend in Curacas!)

pinkroses
Nov 5th 2008, 09:48 AM
Praise God! I am very happy to hear of your ministry and church there in Pakistan, especially the new converts every week and how the people are growing in the knowledge of Christ. We christians here in the west sometimes take for granted our freedom we have compared with other parts of the world. I will be praying for you and your church and also for the country of Pakistan. Satan is attacking your church through the doubling of the rent but as we know God will always take care of his people. I love to hear how people in muslim countries are hearing the gospel and turning to Jesus. :pp