PDA

View Full Version : Prayer For wordly Lust

Jamesmason1984
Nov 2nd 2008, 06:31 PM
:pray:I Really Need Prayer On This

Ok..... I've been slipping out of the presence of the lord lately...It Really Hasn't been intentionial But I have been fallin very short of the glory of god lately, i haven't been praying, Going to Church, Reading the Bible...ETC....
IT Seems like i have been slowly but surely falling back ino my Old way's.....I'm Fairly Young...I've Just Recently turned 24 Yrs old, and i was on the right track with god.....but it seems like i'm doing everything That the world is doing now...ever since god answered my prayers and blessed me with Income...and a Job....I've gotten a lil to comfortable.....and i'm not at Peace like i once was when i was walking with christ...so i just really need prayer on my stregth to come back to god, and never turn back to my old sins again.

Agyei
Nov 5th 2008, 07:44 PM
I completely understand what your going through James. I am somewhat young myself 20 and have fallen many times due to the temptations and lust of this world. It's not easy and it never will be but with consistent prayer and meditation on the word of God I am confident you can get through anything. I will be praying that the lord blesses you with the strength to overcome the temptations of this world and guides you back onto the path of righteousness. :pray:

- God Bless You

Jamesmason1984
Nov 9th 2008, 12:52 AM
Thank you, so Much....I know god can do all things, but i can't lie its hard, but i have Faith.;)

jsph110
Nov 9th 2008, 05:50 AM
I am sure God honors your sincere and honest heart. I Listen to an audio bible from this site www.faithcomesbyhearing.com (http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com) on my ipod. download the free one drama. start there.

Now, whenever you hear anything in the bible, pray that it happens in your life e.g you hear in John "if ye love me, ye will obey my commandments" ; just say a little prayer like, 'God help me to obey your commandments' .

you can do this as you jog, in your car e.t.c .

Ashley274
Nov 9th 2008, 08:23 AM
Praying for you ... :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 9th 2008, 03:01 PM
James, I am 47..and was starting to feel the same.. But I came back here.. and let people to know I feel.. and with their prayers and mine, I found myself back to where I belong.. here.. as you are.. Please Jesus help James with his problems, and help him back on the path with you.. Oh Lord..:pray: