PDA

View Full Version : healing for pain in my body

Karene
Nov 3rd 2008, 02:40 AM
As for me one of my pain diseasesis getting worse so they increased on med and added another. So far they seem to be working a little bit. Most days the pain is not too bad and others its a struggle to get through the day. My son John just starting going to the high school youth group at our church and he is
really enjoying it so far. Praise God !
It's raining here finally, although it's still a warm out so that makes
things a bit sticky down here. Please continue to keep our family in
your prayers.

God Bless !
Karene :pray:

karenoka27
Nov 3rd 2008, 03:01 AM
Father, I come before the Throne of Grace and I ask that You would give Karene some rest in her body from the disease that is in her. Lord I would even ask for healing. Lord be with her son who has gone to youth group. Watch over him and direct his paths. Thank You.
In Jesus Name, amen

σяєяυииєя
Nov 3rd 2008, 03:06 AM
I will Karene,

Glad to know that John is enjoying it, amen. Even so be.

God bless you

TRL1957
Nov 3rd 2008, 03:18 AM
I'm so sorry you're in pain. I will pray for healing! I know firsthand, how exhausting chronic pain is. My heart goes out to you. God bless

IMINXTC
Nov 3rd 2008, 04:33 AM
Praying Karene, for deliverance and relief from this constant pain.

Ashley274
Nov 3rd 2008, 06:30 AM
I am so sorry for your pain and will pray :pray::hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 3rd 2008, 01:57 PM
Jesus, please take care of Karene and her family.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over them.. Please..:pray:

Dragonfighter1
Nov 3rd 2008, 02:00 PM
Jesus, please take care of Karene and her family.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over them.. Please..:pray:
An Amen to that!
.... and all the preceding prayers too!

Frances
Nov 3rd 2008, 04:43 PM
I, also, have been learning quite a lot about endless pain these last few months so will pray for your relief from pain, peace of mind and Healing with more understanding than was previously possible . . . .