PDA

View Full Version : Are you really a Christian?

immortality
Nov 4th 2008, 02:20 AM
"Are You Really a Christian? Repent & Believe" - Paul Washer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo9uN76LoL0&feature=related

Kudo Shinichi
Nov 4th 2008, 07:25 AM
Of course I'm a Christian ;)!! I believe the LORD Jesus Christ has died on the Cross, to take away sins of the world, and resurrected on the 3rd day. Accepted the holy spirit and knew the Great Commision. Was baptise with water. Have to still repent every time sin and know the 10 commandment is needed to be obey. We are no longer in bond servant to sin but has been adopted to be GOD's Children. Just like Narnia movie...C.S.Lewis

NinjaWizards777
Nov 4th 2008, 03:23 PM
I just somehow knew this was going to be a Paul Washer video

If someone doesnt know that becoming saved or a "chrisitan" is beyond a prayer than I dont even think watching a preacher talk abotu fire and brimstone is going to get that across any clearer.

Dani H
Nov 4th 2008, 03:34 PM
I have been redeemed from the punishment of sin by the blood of Jesus Christ. I belong to Him, lock, stock, and barrell. There is none above Him on the throne of my heart, He is firmly on it. He is my King and Master, and I am His bondslave. The Holy Spirit of God whispers to my heart that I am a child of God, and safe in my Father's arms. Sin has been made nothing in my life. My flesh is on the cross and dying as His nature is born within me and I am transported from glory to glory even as by the Spirit of the Lord. I have been redeemed from the curse of the Law by the One Who became a curse for me. He is my Savior, my Rock, my Life, my Everything.

Yes, I am a Christian. I am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is mine. :)

immortality
Nov 4th 2008, 06:57 PM
I just somehow knew this was going to be a Paul Washer video

i never post paul washer videos!

moonglow
Nov 4th 2008, 07:09 PM
i never post paul washer videos!

you just posted one on the end times forum..."The Church in America is going to suffer so terribly" - Paul Washer
http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=145817

NinjaWizards777 I just somehow knew this was going to be a Paul Washer video

If someone doesnt know that becoming saved or a "chrisitan" is beyond a prayer than I dont even think watching a preacher talk abotu fire and brimstone is going to get that across any clearer.

its not fire and brimstone preaching though..

I like this one better...same message from him..just with a nice beat and pictures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY6F0pkArds
Paul Washer sermon jam 1

He explains how you KNOW you are saved...as he says, how do you know you believe?

God bless

immortality
Nov 4th 2008, 07:22 PM
you just posted one on the end times forum..

i was just being sarcastic. the first thread i made on this forum was a paul washer video. hehe.

tt1106
Nov 4th 2008, 08:19 PM
I am a Christian. I follow The Christ.
I do jump aorund at concerts though, wear Christian t-shirts, and I think I did pray the sinners prayer.
I think Paul is missing one important element about the Sinners prayer.
Having just come from Prison, most of those guys prayed the prayer so long ago, they don't remember a date, and they clearly have not been following in Christ's footsteps.
I don't think it's a bad thing to give them a landmark they can point towards on a calendar.
Yes, I have seen the video. No I haven't watched it recently.

moonglow
Nov 4th 2008, 08:42 PM
i was just being sarcastic. the first thread i made on this forum was a paul washer video. hehe.

Ok ..later I thought you must have been joking....:lol: Cause I looked and saw two other threads with his sermons on them! Either that or I thought you might be having a severe memory problem...lol.

I like Paul Washer too actually. :)

God bless