PDA

View Full Version : various requests

prayerhse
Nov 4th 2008, 07:17 AM
:help:Please pray for Isaraís father-in-law. Has acute kidney & knee problems. Dr cannot operate, because of diabetes & high blood pressure. Agree with me Jehovah Rophe, our Healer of Healers will touch him, as nothing is impossible with our God.:pray:

:help:Urgent prayers please conflict with brother-in-law escalated. The Lord knows the situation. Pray for peace reconciliation within our family. Destroy enemyís purpose to discredit my sister at her work. Thankyou

Pray for wisdom peace strength, sharp & alert mind for husbandís calling within extended family, judiciary commission, & chaplain for govt.:pray:

Pray for wisdom knowledge & understanding for Maneís work, that she will continue to be blessing to her Bank & esp her clients. May the Lord bless all of them, prosper their businesses, & bless their families.

Please cover our building project for new garage. Pray Godís hedge of protection around our builders & project. Today threats intimidation from member of extended family to stop work. Pray blood of Jesus around us all & our property. Thankyou

Please agree with me that my brother be set free from bondage of alcohol addiction, & smoking from my brother. May he abhor, & detest the taste & smell of alcohol & cigarettes. May the Lord use him & his wife to serve Him in Ministry of Jesus Christ. Thankyou:pp