PDA

View Full Version : Our Leaders

militarywife
Nov 4th 2008, 02:19 PM
Lord,
I thank you for your promises and I thank you for your guidance. Be with us all as we vote today. We already know that when we put our trust in YOU...there is victory.
I love you Lord. Thank you for being with our nation. Thank you for the freedoms we have. In your precious name. Amen.

Romans 13: 1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

John14: 1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

karenoka27
Nov 4th 2008, 02:22 PM
Father, I agree in prayer to You for Who You will allow to lead this country. As free Americans we all have our own thoughts as to who that should be, but Lord we trust that Your ways are above ours. I praise You and thank You that above all earthly leaders, You alone are God!
In Jesus Name,amen