PDA

View Full Version : It's Been One Thing After Another

EaglesWINGS911
Nov 4th 2008, 04:07 PM
So as many of you know, I broke up with my fiance last week and then came to find out more about his criminal perverted past. That has been difficult to say the least. I still need prayers for grace and for healing. Although I am not hurting over losing him anymore, I am hurting over the pain of being lied to again and again for over a year.
I also have a new problem, I know now why I haven't had any callbacks from jobs I have applied to. A service that does background checks messed up my record with someone elses who was born in in the 30's and had Misdemeanor DUI and Misdemeanor Petty Theft and Petty Larseny on my spotless record. It's ridiculous since I would have been 12 and 15 at the time of those crimes.
To beat it all yesterday my brother in law and nephew came close to being in a fatal car wreck.
My family and I are under heavy attack. Please for us, as I pray for all of you, knowing that I am not alone in all this.

IMINXTC
Nov 4th 2008, 05:07 PM
Lifting you up before the Lord through these difficulties. Praying for a breakthrough in your job-search.

karenoka27
Nov 4th 2008, 08:05 PM
Father, be with Your precious princess and continue to strengthen her as she gets over this break up. Lord I ask that You also clear up this mess so that she can apply for jobs. Make her paths straight. Thank You Lord for your protection over her brother-in-law and nephew.
In Jesus Name, amen

(the Lord's protection from this car crash shows that you were not under attack but instead under the awesome protection of our God. Sometimes it's all in how we see things.)

catlover
Nov 4th 2008, 09:19 PM
Lord, I lift up your princess. On a human level, it seems impossible when things spin out of control that it can be corrected. But we know with you all things are possible. Help heal your servant and set her on the right path and bring just the right job to her. In Jesus name

steelerbabe
Nov 7th 2008, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry for all that you are going through:hug: I am praying for you and healing in your life. Stay strong in the Lord and remember nothing can separate us from the love of God.

Frances
Nov 7th 2008, 06:10 PM
:pray: that all the records on you get sorted out correctly, thanking the Lord for your escape from your fiance, that the erroneous records have come to light, and that He controls your future . . .

JesusReignsForever
Nov 7th 2008, 07:08 PM
Father God

We know you are in control of everything in our lives at all hours of the day and night. God I am asking you to the bind the devil on every side when he comes to attack your children. Let there be peace your perfect peace, give this family strength to look to you during this difficult time. Please help the sister find a job and send comfort to her heart. I ask these things in your sons name Jesus Christ.

Amen

:hug::hug: God is faithful!

Redneck Charger
Nov 8th 2008, 12:08 PM
HISprincess90.. I am so sorry for what you are going through.. Please Jesus help her.. help her through these diffricult times.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over this Lady.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Beloved by God
Nov 8th 2008, 11:06 PM
.......I am praying for God to keep his hand upon your life and put you on the path you need to be on, and to put you where you will do the most good.......

EaglesWINGS911
Nov 11th 2008, 04:21 AM
I got the job! After the car wreck though, I don't really have a way to get to work. Jesus you got me this job, everything went smoothly with that, so I'm just asking in your Precious name to please provide me a good simple way to get to and from work. Please let the car be fixed soon and please help me to get my license. Please provide a way, I am putting all my trust in you, I know that you will make a way. Thank you Lord for all that you have done, for providing this job, for helping me out of an unhealthy relationship, for your working on my heart and in my life, for my wonderful family and my friends, for protecting us in that wreck and clearing this up about my identity. I praise your name not only for what you have done, but for Who you are. You are my Abba Daddy and I thank you and praise you!
Amen!

IMINXTC
Nov 11th 2008, 04:24 AM
Good news on the job! Praying for transportation to and from work.

EaglesWINGS911
Nov 11th 2008, 04:27 AM
Thank you so much!! :)

Diggindeeper
Nov 11th 2008, 04:49 AM
What a wonderful praise report! I'm still praying for your transportation and license issues. :pray:

You know, many ARE the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers from them all! He's not through making a way so that you can go the way he is preparing for you to go! On this job, and also for the rest of your life! :hug:

Our God IS an awesome God! (Please keep us posted about your progress.)

Ashley274
Nov 11th 2008, 07:19 AM
Praying for you and jumping for joy that you got the job :pray::pp

chrisa5
Nov 11th 2008, 02:00 PM
Lord provide a way for her back and forth to work. We praise and thank you for giving her a job. We know you love us and hear us when we call out to you. Be with her and protect her.

EaglesWINGS911
Nov 12th 2008, 01:34 AM
Amen! And thank you my friends for keeping me in your prayers. May the Lord bless you and keep you in his care!
I went to orientation today and actually had fun, I start work Saturday, then I work Sunday, Monday and Thursday. I'm looking forward to it. Most days I get there by 8 or 9 or but there are a couple that I don't get there till 11..so that will interesting to see what the Lord works out for me ;). My parents are discouraged today because the car is still in the shop and this evening, dad's pickup was acting like it needs a new alternater (sp?), so please pray for their peace of mind and for them to trust in Jesus and not let the enemy steal their joy. There are some bad things in this world, but there is too much of Jesus in it to let us get defeated over it.