PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please!

Gulah Papyrus
Nov 4th 2008, 09:45 PM
A good friend of mine's mother was murdered in Omaha yesterday...and her father committed suicide 2 years ago so she is extremely desperate for very strong prayer. Please pray for our Lord to comfort her during this time and to see her through....and to show her some sort of light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel in which she see's no escape.:pray:

σяєяυииєя
Nov 4th 2008, 10:16 PM
I will pray,

That the"peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep her heart and minds through Christ Jesus." Ph 4:7.

God bless you

Ashley274
Nov 5th 2008, 07:35 AM
How unbelieveably sad I am praying :pray:

Bethany67
Nov 5th 2008, 07:50 AM
Poor lass - will pray.

karenoka27
Nov 5th 2008, 12:04 PM
Father, we live in a world where evil seems to abound more and more. Lord You are our only hope. Lord we come to You as we don't understand why someone has to take another's life. We come to You because though we can't make sense of it, You see what we can't. You alone are the One who can bring peace to our sad hearts. You alone can give us the strength to go on another day. Lord I ask that You do this in this person's life.
In Jesus Name, amen

Gulah Papyrus
Nov 5th 2008, 04:09 PM
Thank you all so much..Karenoka you are so right, her new husband of ten years had stopped taken his antidepressant meds and she hadn't been sleeping for weeks..he freaked, shot her 3 times, and in his mug shot he has scratches all over his face. I'm not the type to credit demonic powers at he drop of a hat, but the lord of this worl certainly seems to have played a part here.

Thanks again for your prayers, my friend get's in from El Paso this afternoon, staying with my best friend. I have been thinging about what to say and how to handle it....what is the verse that tells us to find glory in tribulation? I'm thinking about sharing with her that GOD must know that she is very strong or he wouldn't put her through this stuff.

I don't know, I will trust that Christ will give me the words that she needs to hear.

Thanks again,
GP

walked
Nov 13th 2008, 07:22 PM
Father have mercy on us, show your love and compassion to this woman.