PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Pakistan

Saima
Nov 5th 2008, 12:12 AM
Hi Members of the Royal Family of God,
As another part of history ll unfold tomorrow in the United States of America, the Great Gentile client Nation to God and as you march out to fulfil your civic obligation to the Nation,Be rest assured that the eyes of the Lord is upon that Great Country and i and on behalf of my family,my Ministry and the Nation of Pakistan are fervently praying for all of you.He that keeps America and Israel neither slumber nor sleep.He preserves His people.
God bless America!!!!!.

Your sister
Servant of Christ
Saima

2Cor 9:15 says "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"

cnw
Nov 5th 2008, 01:13 AM
thank you. welcome to the board, Please keep praying for us, we are becoming a very ungodly nation and I believe God is going to deal with us harshly.
Cynth

SethElijah
Nov 5th 2008, 02:08 AM
we are becoming a very ungodly nation and I believe God is going to deal with us harshly.

This is sadly true. My opastor said in one of his sermons that if God did not judge our nation soon he owed Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

Jeanne D
Nov 5th 2008, 05:16 AM
Many thanks and blessings to you Saima for your prayers and words of encouragement.

Jeanne:hug:

Dani H
Nov 5th 2008, 04:55 PM
Thank you Saima and welcome to our forums! :hug:

moonglow
Nov 5th 2008, 07:07 PM
Hi Members of the Royal Family of God,
As another part of history ll unfold tomorrow in the United States of America, the Great Gentile client Nation to God and as you march out to fulfil your civic obligation to the Nation,Be rest assured that the eyes of the Lord is upon that Great Country and i and on behalf of my family,my Ministry and the Nation of Pakistan are fervently praying for all of you.He that keeps America and Israel neither slumber nor sleep.He preserves His people.
God bless America!!!!!.

Your sister
Servant of Christ
Saima

2Cor 9:15 says "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"

Hi and welcome to the board!

The bible says God appoints all our leaders...so I am not concerned but we do need to be in prayer for the people living in America and for their salvation. I hope you are well and visit often.

God bless

Saved7
Nov 7th 2008, 12:55 AM
God bless you for your words of encouragement, and may the Lord bless you and your family and keep you and your family. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you and prosper you in all your good works for the Lord and the souls you seek to save.:hug:

And welcome to the board...I hope you enjoy it here.:hug::kiss:

EaglesWINGS911
Nov 7th 2008, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the boards sister!!! Much love from the South to Pakistan! :)