PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

nexpl
Nov 5th 2008, 07:01 AM
I feel guilty asking for this with the inclusion of myself, but if you could please pray for my ex-significant other and me, I would be very grateful.

Like anne from a previous thread, I have a similar situation, only it is my fault. This was a very long relationship and I feel as though I'll never recover. I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts and tendencies, and currently have no definite place of support. (Please, please do not laugh or mock this or criticize me for it, I cannot take it currently.) I am however, far more worried about the person whom I shared the relationship with. I have not been able to speak with them, and have heard they are having a terrible time dealing with this from a friend. It hurts that I cannot support or help directly. It hurts that I was the cause.
I won't go into details because God knows everything already and the details only seem to bring hatred towards me. I have been treated harshly by others because of this situation, and that is part of the reason I keep the details to myself here.
I'm afraid for the person I was in a relationship with, I'm afraid for my own life.
Thank you.

WalkingInFaith
Nov 7th 2008, 12:49 AM
Lifting both of you up in prayer to our Lord

concept2
Nov 7th 2008, 03:21 AM
I feel guilty asking for this with the inclusion of myself, but if you could please pray for my ex-significant other and me, I would be very grateful.

Like anne from a previous thread, I have a similar situation, only it is my fault. This was a very long relationship and I feel as though I'll never recover. I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts and tendencies, and currently have no definite place of support. (Please, please do not laugh or mock this or criticize me for it, I cannot take it currently.) I am however, far more worried about the person whom I shared the relationship with. I have not been able to speak with them, and have heard they are having a terrible time dealing with this from a friend. It hurts that I cannot support or help directly. It hurts that I was the cause.
I won't go into details because God knows everything already and the details only seem to bring hatred towards me. I have been treated harshly by others because of this situation, and that is part of the reason I keep the details to myself here.
I'm afraid for the person I was in a relationship with, I'm afraid for my own life.
Thank you.

I know exactly how you feel, i too have hurt a loved one recently with a very serious sin.
I have brought this issue to the lord and trust that he is leading my way...

Lord, I pray that you guide Nexpl and her significant other in their troubled times, guide them with certainty and clarity.

Show her that only you lord, can judge her. No one is free of sin and therefore should not past judgement on her actions.
Lord, i pray you give her peace of mind. For all sins brought before you for forgiveness, forgiveness is granted.

Remember we must forgive ourselves in order to accept other's forgiveness.

Amen.