PDA

View Full Version : wisdom, restoration,compensation,freedom

prayerhse
Nov 5th 2008, 07:36 AM
:BYoung chiefs of extended family stalling work of new garage. Have threatened & intimidated workers. Rebellious behavior towards my husband leader of tribe. My husband obedient to Godís calling to lead & serve family, as most yrs of his life has been spent overseas. He was chosen by elders of the family most have passed away. Please pray for wisdom, patience & strength to fulfill this role. :pray:
Thank you

:ppPlease pray for husbandís day of restoration & reconciliation with village council. Wed 12th Nov. He was banned for speaking out against unjust punishments for drunken youths causing huhah within village. Meetings, negotiations have led to this happy outcome. Praise God. Thank you for your faithful prayers & support.

:giveup:Please pray for husbandís kin, enemy once again has stolen land compensation belonging to his kin. There are 3 branches, & compensation was to be divided equally, however thruí corrupt & devious ways the leader of other kin has taken compensation. Also enemy made many false accusations.Continue to believe with me that no weapons formed against us shall prosper, and the enemy will be our footstool as the Lord said. Jehovah Jireh is our Provider. What the enemy has stolen from us the Lord will return 1 thousand fold. Hallelujah.:pray:

:idea:Please continue to pray for Mane, Godís hedge of protection around her, from spirit of envy jealousy & spitefulness. May God prepare her for their conference beginning this Sunday 9th Nov. to Wednesday 12th. May the God of wisdom empower her & fill her with wisdom, knowledge & understanding. May she have a successful & wonderful conference.
:spin:
:help:Please continue to pray for our dear friend Joe who cannot leave States due to immigration wrangle. Thankyou