PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my relationship

*Sarah*
Nov 5th 2008, 02:16 PM
I'm kind of confused right now about what to do. I have trouble praying sometimes, and by that I mean I feel like God isn't hearing me, and like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I need to know if I'm supposed to be with this guy, if the reason I feel guilty when I pray about him is because I shouldn't be with him.

Any prayer would be appreciated.

karenoka27
Nov 5th 2008, 02:36 PM
Psalm 4:3-"But know that the LORD hath set apart Him that is godly for Himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto Him."

Fathe, I ask that You would help this precious child of Yours understand that though we can't see how You are working in our lives, that You are. Father press upon her heart that You do hear every word that is whispered or cried out into Your ear. You hear and You care so much for us. Lord, I ask that You help her to know that You are there in the midst of this situation she is going through. Encourage her heart to continue to follow You though her feelings and emotions may tell her otherwise. Strengthen her Lord to do Your will.
In Jesus Name,amen

Colo25
Nov 6th 2008, 11:40 PM
Father God, I pray that you touch this young womans heart and make known your wishes for her continued relationship with the boy she likes. Please Dear Lord touch her heart and bring her to the conclusion that you have in mind for her.
ysic
Colo

Frances
Nov 7th 2008, 05:58 PM
Isaiah 30:21 "Your ears shall hear a word behind you saying 'This is the way, walk in it' whenever you turn to the right hand or to the left."

:pray: that you have the courage of your convictions re. your course of action - guided by the Peace of the Lord, and being prepared to change course at any time if you lose His Peace. . . .

Redneck Charger
Nov 8th 2008, 12:11 PM
Sarah.. Jesus is always with us.. and I pray to Jesus to show you his ways to show you what you are suppose to do.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Ta-An
Nov 8th 2008, 12:13 PM
Sarah..... :hug:

May you hear the Voice of Him leading you