PDA

View Full Version : Please pray

poochie
Nov 7th 2008, 03:37 AM
I appreciate the prayer support I get here. Thanks..

I am dealing with a situation at the Fundamentalist university that I am attending and working. And while I love the doctrine, preaching, and the courses, I really have a hard time dealing with certain other unnamed matters. There are many loving people at my school, but it seems as if the legalistic pharisee types are always the ones getting me into trouble for whatever reason. Whether it be me standing up against the White Supremacy views (that some harbor here), standing up against those that stand up and teach others that the NIV is not God's inspired Word, or other reasons.

Please pray for the issues to be resolved, or for the Lord to lead me to a different environment and living situation.

Blantly while I do enjoy the doctrine and the teaching, I really think its wrong to be so dogmatic about secondary issues (music, clothing, bible translations), judgmental, and hateful. I also think its wrong to preach so harshly about Conservative Evangelicals (as what they did last Friday) and yet have your own faults.

While i do enjoy my friends, my soul winning ministry, and many other components to my school, there are some things I have some real concerns about.

Thanks..

σяєяυииєя
Nov 7th 2008, 03:53 AM
I will pray Poochie,

That you may be able to prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. In this matter.

God bless you

poochie
Nov 7th 2008, 02:48 PM
Thank you. It may be departing from this environment may be best. I like my classes and the preaching though..

I will pray Poochie,

That you may be able to prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. In this matter.

God bless you

Redneck Charger
Nov 8th 2008, 12:12 PM
Praying for you Poochie:pray:

Frances
Nov 8th 2008, 06:25 PM
:pray:...........................................

IMINXTC
Nov 8th 2008, 06:28 PM
Praying for clear direction in your walk in Christ.

Ashley274
Nov 9th 2008, 08:00 AM
Praying for you Poochie :pray: