PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Say hi, and apologize..

Redneck Charger
Nov 7th 2008, 06:20 AM
Hope everyone is doing ok.. I pray for everybody in the BibleForums each and every morning and evening, You are all in my prayers.. Haven't been around for alot the last couple of days.. I just wanna say I am sorry.. Just life has been getting harder and harder the last couple of days.. The car accident we had back in June.. is still hanging over our shoulders.. still not back to work... I've never been off work this long.. And am very lucky I still have a job to go too.. and Jesus I pray that you can help everyone here find a job..

Trying to take car eof my Mom.. and I have troble getting up and get a day started.. It's so much easier just to sit around and feel sorry for yourself.. Not that I do that.. I just don't get up and going.. I try..and the next day it hurts like anything.. And I know we all have pain..and I pray to God each time for all of us that are suffering from pain.. That is why I find it hard to write this and not sound like I am complaining.. I am just having a very hard time to get up.. this car accident has set us back so much..

I used to be able to drivce down..and lift my Mom out of her wheel chair, and take her out for a coffee...I cannot do that anymore.. I can go and visit her.. but can't get her out of the nursing home for a drive.. I am not whinning.. I think I am venting..and I know you, as my friend here at the forums will listen..

Knowing my Mom is dying from this horrible disease.. and I just feel that I am not doing enough.. But i know deep down I am.. I just want to be there for her as she was there when I was little..

I'll be fine again soon..and back writing my prayers for you then voicing as I am only doing now..

I want to pray for these people tonight out loud..

I want to pray for my Mom whoI know is getting closer day by day to be joing God in his home.. and I pray for my Mom soo much.. I am also afraid what I am going to do when my Mom.. My family is going to be gone.. It scares me soo much.. But Jesus I ask you to take care of her..

I pray for my Girlfriend Lorie, who is also suffering everyday from this car accident.. Please Jesus take care of her hip, and her shoulder, and her Jaw.. Please Jesus..

Jesus can you please take care of my ex wife, who has alot of trouble with depression.. Please Jesus take care of Maureen..

And Jesus, can you please take care of Lorie's Mom who is going in for surgery in a few weeks.. Please keep her safe, and take care of her Dad Peter who is legally blind.. Please Jesus..Please keep a watchful eye over Auntie Lois's who is having surgery on her eyes.. Please Jesus..

And Jesus.. I don't usually ask for prayers for myself.. But am starting to get very worried the cars we are driving need so much work.. But since the accident.. I am not working the overtime.. that usually took care of these things.. I'm just starting to get very worried about life.. money.. insurance that I pay for that is not helping witht his accident.. Please Jesus I need your help..

And Jesus please take care of my friend Ashley here that needs that job so she can dsave her house from forclosure..and help her get it fixed up for the winter..Please Jesus..

and Jesus I need to pray for all the people here who need prayers.. I have not been keeping up lately asking for your help.. But Jesus I need you, I love you, and I want you in my life.. Jesus you are awesome..

Sorry for those reading this.. It's me venting and know i can do it here..
Thank you for listening..
Mike:hug:

IMINXTC
Nov 7th 2008, 06:31 AM
Keeping you before the Lord Mike, knowing the difficult times you and your family are going through. I know what you mean about the physical ordeal of getting up and going when you are in pain, and about the frustration of knowing there is work to be done (in your case, the cars).

Keeping your Mom in prayer, especially for her comfort, and hoping she is not it pain. Praying for Lori also, for her recovery from the accident.

For Maureen and for your Aunt Lois.

Thank you also for your many prayers on behalf of so many here and those whom you have mentioned not on forums.

We wll just keep lifting you before the Lord in anticipation of wonderful deliverance.:)

Ashley274
Nov 7th 2008, 07:22 AM
(((((Redneck)))) :hug: I have been praying for you and kinda knew you were down both emotionally frustarted and physically spent....Jesus maybe put that in my heart...so I have been praying for you nightly and in the shower ..even when I do other things......you , laurie and mom come to mind and I pray....You have no need to apologize ..you are in need. I wish you lived near by I would drive you to see mom and take her out for a ride.... :hug: I wish I could fix you all and thus I pray the ONE who can heal in all things and all ways....I pray He helps and comforts you.....Mom knows Redneck...she knows you are a GOOD and kind son and though you wish you could do more...you do the most because it is not easy for you to do it

PRAYING FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES....ALSO thank you I do not deserve to be on your special list but am so blessed and honored I am...I pray our Lord blesses you even more for that :hug::pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 7th 2008, 01:23 PM
Thank you for your prayers, and kind words.. God Bless you Ashley and SFASH..:pray:

steelerbabe
Nov 7th 2008, 04:43 PM
Sending you a great big hug:hug: I am praying daily for you and your family. You are such an awesome child of God. You think of others always and I for one thank you. When my brother had surgery, you took the time to pray and ask me about him. That touched my heart deeply. I pray that you know how much you are loved and how much others care. May you feel the Lord's love and peace at this difficult time.

tt1106
Nov 7th 2008, 04:57 PM
Praying for you and your family.:hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 7th 2008, 08:22 PM
Thank you Everyone.. thank you very very much..

Lucariokid13
Nov 7th 2008, 09:41 PM
Here for and praying for u :hug: :saint:

miepie
Nov 8th 2008, 10:04 PM
Hi Mike,
As you may or may not know I have a fatal disease too...... so I feel for you and your mom..... and I will remember you both in my prayers..... :hug:
If you need to talk, I am only a pm away..... :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

Beloved by God
Nov 8th 2008, 10:52 PM
http://off1.picsrc.net/images/chrglt/blessings/inMyPrayers/inMyPrayersDoveCross.jpg

Buckeye Doug
Nov 9th 2008, 05:15 AM
Mike,

Venting is good.
Asking the Lord to walk with you in this valley.

God bless. :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 9th 2008, 02:51 PM
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts.. I know we'll get through this with God's guidance and our friends here.. Thank you.. God Bless All..:pray: