PDA

View Full Version : For my best friend, Darell, and his salvation

BibleGirl02
Nov 7th 2008, 10:00 PM
Hi everyone. Could you please pray for my best friend, Darrell? I have two prayer requests concerning him. He is an actor but he has been sick lately. He has a play he has to act in tonight. Please pray that he'd be feeling better in time for his play tonight. He has to act in this play both tomorrow and Sunday as well. Secondly, and most importantly, please pray that he would accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He says that he hopes the Bible is true but he is not yet ready to make that leap of faith. Also, he seems hesitant to repent of his sins. Please pray for him.

σяєяυииєя
Nov 8th 2008, 03:09 AM
I will pray for Darrell,

That he may not perish but have eternal life, and for his health aswell.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:6,7.

IMINXTC
Nov 8th 2008, 05:34 AM
Praying for Darrel, that he would come to the saving knowledge of Christ!

Redneck Charger
Nov 8th 2008, 12:04 PM
Praying for Darrel.. :pray:

BibleGirl02
Nov 8th 2008, 05:23 PM
I will pray for Darrell,

That he may not perish but have eternal life, and for his health aswell.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:6,7.

Praying for Darrel, that he would come to the saving knowledge of Christ!

Praying for Darrel.. :pray:

Thank you everyone for praying for Darrell. He really needs your prayers. Please continue to pray for him at least until I have knowledge of his salvation.

Beloved by God
Nov 8th 2008, 11:03 PM
I am praying that God shows His glory to Darell in a way he can't deny.

HappyChristian
Nov 25th 2008, 04:49 AM
Thank you everyone for praying for Darrell. He really needs your prayers. Please continue to pray for him at least until I have knowledge of his salvation.
Lord your child Darell needs you. Lead him to your heart and let him be filled by the HOLY SPIRIT.THANKS TO YOU LORD,in Jesus's name, amen . , God bless you and Darell., John