PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for me and my family

onfire4god
Nov 8th 2008, 06:04 AM
Would you guys please pray for me and my family.

We are going through a really hard time right now.

I quit my job at McDonalds after working there for 9 months and tried to find an office job but I couldn't find anything so after 3 months of trying to find a job. I decided to go back to McDonald's because my mom needs some extra money.

Money is tight for my family right now. My mom barely has enough money to pay for the house I'm living in.

Also I found out about a week ago that my sister who wants nothing to do with our family(long story) is 8 months pregnant. She is having a girl and naming it Lindsey Kate. So I have a niece that I will never be able to see. So pray for my sister and her husband.

IMINXTC
Nov 8th 2008, 06:17 AM
Lifting you up onfire for these financial difficulties and for your mom. Praying as well for your sister, that there will be healing and restoration for your family. Praying for that soon to be niece of yours as well.

Ashley274
Nov 8th 2008, 08:55 AM
Praying for you and your family :pray::hug:

steelerbabe
Nov 8th 2008, 11:54 AM
I am praying for all in your family.:pray: May there be peace and reconcilation amongst all. Keep the faith.

Redneck Charger
Nov 8th 2008, 11:57 AM
Jesus I ask you to please take care of this family.. Please help them get the things they work for.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Nov 8th 2008, 06:35 PM
:pray: for the right job for you - and thanking Him that you had guts enough to return to rhe job you left. . . .

onfire4god
Nov 8th 2008, 08:06 PM
:pray: for the right job for you - and thanking Him that you had guts enough to return to rhe job you left. . . .

Thanks Frances..it wasn't an easy decision to make and my mom's not entirely happy about it. I quit because of one of my managers among other things and that manager is still there so that's why my mom doesn't like me working there but she understands why I went back.

onfire4god
Nov 8th 2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks for all the prayers.

It means a lot.