PDA

View Full Version : My grandma has pneumonia

CoffeeCat
Nov 9th 2008, 03:43 AM
She started off with a bad cold and it went downhill quickly from there. At the same time as having pneumonia, she also has a bad ear infection.... so she feels just rotten. She's currently at home because she hates hospitals (she always gets more sick in a hospital due to the germs there) so if you'd pray for her to feel well soon, I'd appreciate it. She means the world to me.

Vhayes
Nov 9th 2008, 03:47 AM
Yep - on it.

Does she have a someone to help her during this time, CC?
V

CoffeeCat
Nov 9th 2008, 03:58 AM
Yeah, absolutely. My grandpa is always there, and my mom lives close to them both. They also have neighbor friends around them. Thank heavens for close help. Thanks for praying!

steelerbabe
Nov 9th 2008, 05:32 AM
Praying for a speedy recovery:pray: Please keep us posted.

IMINXTC
Nov 9th 2008, 07:54 AM
Praying for Gram, for quick deliverance from this pneumonia and ear infection.

Ashley274
Nov 9th 2008, 08:07 AM
praying cc ........... :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 9th 2008, 03:02 PM
Jesus.. will you please help CoffeeCat's Grandma feel better please.. help her heal from the sickness she has.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Beloved by God
Nov 9th 2008, 03:15 PM
I am praying for you.

http://off1.picsrc.net/images/chrglt/religiousImagery/jesusCarryingWoman.jpg

CoffeeCat
Nov 10th 2008, 02:58 AM
Thank you, everyone, for the prayers.

I was speaking to her on the phone tonight. She sounded weak and tired, and started coughing so hard that my grandpa took the phone away from her and told me that she was going to go sit down and not talk. Sigh. Poor gramma.

The good thing, though.... I told her that she had people praying for her. And she said "oh good, a few extra of those couldn't hurt!" :)

Vhayes
Nov 10th 2008, 03:11 AM
I'll continue keeping both she and your grandfather in my prayers.
V

karenoka27
Nov 10th 2008, 03:13 AM
Father, I ask that you heal the lungs of this precious grandmother. Give her the rest her body is in need of . Thank You for providing her with people who love and care for her all around her.
I pray dear Lord that she has put her trust in You that when it is time to leave this earth, she will find herself safe in Your loving arms, never to be sick again. In Jesus Name, amen

livingwaters
Nov 10th 2008, 03:40 AM
:pray::pray:ing for your grandma, CoffeCat!!! Lord, please reach down and let her receive the healing that JESUS have already paid for at Calvary...I thank you Father for YOUR love and mercy. YOU are our strong tower, YOU are our comforter, YOU are our everything. Thank you Father God. I pray these things in Jesus' name....Amen.

God Bless:pray::pray:

TRL1957
Nov 10th 2008, 03:51 AM
I'm so sorry your granny is so sick. I will be praying. God bless

TRL1957
Nov 11th 2008, 02:42 AM
Hi CC, just wondering how your granny is doing today. I have been praying. God bless

Firekitty
Nov 11th 2008, 03:00 AM
I'll be praying for her :pray: