PDA

View Full Version : Communion With God

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 9th 2008, 04:21 AM
Communion with God

~Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another; and the LORD hearkened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels…~

My sweet Jesus, You are so precious to me.

LORD, You tell me that You hearken and write in Your book of remembrance when my friends and I speak to each other about You. You hearken and put in your book of remembrance when I write about You in my devotionals. I have your attention when I study about Jesus and His ways with us as depicted in the gospels.

When the Holy Spirit and I muse on Jesus together Father, it is the delight of Your heart. It thrills You when I think upon Your Son’s name. It thrills You when the Holy Spirit gently whispers into my ear of the beautiful treasures of Jesus.

Father, you tell me how very pleased you are when I treasure your Son so. Holy Spirit, You remind me that it is Your greatest delight to reveal Jesus to me.

And, my sweet Jesus you tell me that I have Your attention when we share time together during my quiet time.

These are things that angels long to look into because they know also of Your matchless beauty.

Yes, dear LORD, Your attention is upon me. You hearken and hear when my greatest treasure is to share You. These things are a sweet aroma to You. You put these things in a book of remembrance. They are so precious to You. Perhaps it is Your private diary that some day you will share with others.

And in that perfect day, in that Celestial City, I will worship You with millions of others, before your glorious throne. I will be that precious jewel to You. I will be a jewel in Your crown for all to see. And I will cast my crown before You, and adore You as You adore me.

looking4jesus
Nov 9th 2008, 07:11 PM
Communion with God

~Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another; and the LORD hearkened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels…~

My sweet Jesus, You are so precious to me.

LORD, You tell me that You hearken and write in Your book of remembrance when my friends and I speak to each other about You. You hearken and put in your book of remembrance when I write about You in my devotionals. I have your attention when I study about Jesus and His ways with us as depicted in the gospels.

When the Holy Spirit and I muse on Jesus together Father, it is the delight of Your heart. It thrills You when I think upon Your Son’s name. It thrills You when the Holy Spirit gently whispers into my ear of the beautiful treasures of Jesus.

Father, you tell me how very pleased you are when I treasure your Son so. Holy Spirit, You remind me that it is Your greatest delight to reveal Jesus to me.

And, my sweet Jesus you tell me that I have Your attention when we share time together during my quiet time.

These are things that angels long to look into because they know also of Your matchless beauty.

Yes, dear LORD, Your attention is upon me. You hearken and hear when my greatest treasure is to share You. These things are a sweet aroma to You. You put these things in a book of remembrance. They are so precious to You. Perhaps it is Your private diary that some day you will share with others.

And in that perfect day, in that Celestial City, I will worship You with millions of others, before your glorious throne. I will be that precious jewel to You. I will be a jewel in Your crown for all to see. And I will cast my crown before You, and adore You as You adore me.

Such beautiful and radiant words.
thank you so much
God Bless
Randy:)

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 9th 2008, 08:25 PM
Such beautiful and radiant words.
thank you so much
God Bless
Randy:)

Ohhh, Thank you, Randy :hug:

I so needed that encouragement! I have been away from looking4Jesus :) for awhile, but The Holy Spirit is calling me back to continue seeking more of Him.

Bless you! :hug: :kiss: :hug:

MercyChild
Nov 9th 2008, 08:48 PM
This threat is most inspiring. As I read the words, my heart pounded saying this is how I want to search for God, this is the kind of relationship I also long for.

You have said these words with such a pure and open heart. I have read somemuch honesty in it.
May God truely bless you for the way you encourage others. :cool:

looking4jesus
Nov 9th 2008, 08:53 PM
Ohhh, Thank you, Randy :hug:

I so needed that encouragement! I have been away from looking4Jesus :) for awhile, but The Holy Spirit is calling me back to continue seeking more of Him.

Bless you! :hug: :kiss: :hug:

No worries dear Conquered by love. the Holy Spirit is God and is the steadfast assurance that is awlays with us even if we forget he does not.
He stayed with me for over 30 years and 25 years was apart from the truth but he never left myside. Who can ever imagine such Grace but it is true-
God Bless you
Randy

ConqueredbyLove
Feb 26th 2009, 12:42 AM
How is your communion with God these days, precious saint? :hug:

I was not doing very well in this area for quite a long time, but we are drawing closer together again....

His speaking voice is just soooo very precious. When He whispers words of love to me there is nothing quite like it and it often causes me to weep for joy and gratitude...

Have you heard Him speak to you, today? For those who do not know Him yet or those saints who have yet to clearly recognize His voice, I so long that you would not miss out on this most glorious privledge...

SweetEnigma
Feb 26th 2009, 04:20 AM
This was lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!

http://sherrysheartbeats.homestead.com/files/god_bless_you.._heart_and_cross.._beautiful.jpg

ConqueredbyLove
Feb 26th 2009, 08:25 PM
This was lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!

http://sherrysheartbeats.homestead.com/files/god_bless_you.._heart_and_cross.._beautiful.jpg

Thank you, so much :hug: Your advatar and picture here are beautiful....

onfire4god
Mar 5th 2009, 04:45 AM
Thanks for this, yet another beautiful and inspiring devotion by you. I needed this. I'm struggling with this right now in my life.