PDA

View Full Version : More Prayers for My Spouse...

thekels9
Nov 9th 2008, 05:16 AM
Thank you to those that are praying for the reconciliation of my marriage.

Right now, I do not have much contact with my husband. But today on his myspace (one of the only ways I have of keeping up with him - although I am blocked on it, I can see his status updates etc.) he changed his status to "I want her but don't think she wants me" and "can't do right". Now, I know there may be some eternal optimistics here, but this is NOT about me. This is about someone he is trying to pursue.

I am sure the thought of leaving for the next year without having anyone that cares about him on a deeper level (or in his eyes a deeper level because he won't consider me as that) is scary.

But please pray for him. That like in Hosea 2:6, God fenced Gomer in with thornbushes, so that her road would be blocked towards her lovers, so it will be with my husband. That no matter what things are iniated, they will be short lived. Pray that he will come to realize that with the unsuccess of his relationships, he had it a lot better when he was just with his covenant spouse.

And please pray for me. This is undoubtedly hard to see, when I am so strongly placing my hope in God for the reconciliation of our marriage. Pray that I will have my strength renewed daily, that I will know in my mind and heart that anything he tells this girl or any other girl cannot be true. Any I love you's are false. Anything he tells them is based on knowing that they have something that he wants.

Please pray also that I not give up. I keep on standing. Somedays the road gets so long and drawn out and I feel like no progress is being made.

steelerbabe
Nov 9th 2008, 05:28 AM
I am praying for God's will for you and your husband:pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 9th 2008, 07:57 AM
This is awful for you, and I am lifting up you and your spouse for healing and reconciliation. Praying for his spritual needs.

Ashley274
Nov 9th 2008, 08:05 AM
................... :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 9th 2008, 03:05 PM
Jesus, please take care o f thekels9 and her husband.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Beloved by God
Nov 9th 2008, 03:08 PM
Keep strong, you are doing what God wants, and that is what matters. God sees your faith and that you are hurting and you will be rewarded one way or another.

thekels9
Nov 9th 2008, 04:47 PM
Thank you all. This morning, my husband told me that he is not married, he is single. This is not true...he has been completely blinded.