PDA

View Full Version : My mom

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 9th 2008, 05:18 AM
Please pray for my mom. Something is wrong with her back. She thinks it's a pinched nerve. She went to the chiropractor Friday and will go again on Monday.

jsph110
Nov 9th 2008, 05:30 AM
I stand in agreement with you in prayer and ask that your mum's back will be healed in Jesus' name; by whose stripes we were healed. I declare her back to be healed by Jesus' who bore our sickeness. ty Jesus.

σяєяυииєя
Nov 9th 2008, 05:33 AM
I will pray for her,

I hope she get rid of that pain soon God willingly. Let us have faith.

Redneck Charger
Nov 9th 2008, 03:07 PM
Oh I know that pain oh so well since the car accident.. Please Jesus take care of *Living~By~Faith's* Mom.. please help her subside that pain she is suffering from.. Please Jesus..:pray:

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 10th 2008, 03:45 AM
Please keep praying she's doing a lot worst. She's in a great deal of pain.

karenoka27
Nov 10th 2008, 03:51 AM
Father we come before You and bring this special Mom before You. Lord please give her rest from the pain she has been going through. I pray Lord that You would give the chiropractor wisdom in knowing is this is what she needs or if another doctor. Please give a restful nights sleep.
In Jesus Name,amen

livingwaters
Nov 10th 2008, 03:55 AM
:pray:Father, I come together in prayer with all the above posters, YOUR children, Father God, asking that you answer the petition of needed healing in the back of Living~By~Faith's mom. YOU said if two or more agreed, as in touching, their prayers would be answered. We are here reminding YOU of YOUR Word, Father. We thank YOU for hearing our pleas in this situation. We thank YOU for answering our prayers in her healing..I pray these things, in Jesus' name....Amen and Amen!:pray:

God Bless:hug:

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 10th 2008, 06:05 PM
She wasn't doing well this morning. She wasn't able to move for a while this morning. I just pray that these treatments from the chiropractor helps her soon.

moonglow
Nov 10th 2008, 06:34 PM
I am praying for her...Aleve helps my back alot...even when it was so bad I couldn't move! Plus the chiropractor...praying for her!

God bless

Buckeye Doug
Nov 11th 2008, 03:13 AM
Father, please have mercy on this lady and grant her relief from this back pain. Touch her, I ask, and deliver her from this affliction. Please make her, in every way, whole. Thank you, Father, in Y'shua's name. Amen.

God bless.

CoffeeCat
Nov 11th 2008, 03:27 AM
Praying for your mom! :pray:

chrisa5
Nov 11th 2008, 02:04 PM
God, you wonderfully made each and every one of us and know that if You created us, You will definitly fix us. We thank you for your healing power and we believe in Your Name that this lady will be healed.

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 11th 2008, 09:43 PM
She's not getting any better yet, in fact she can't hardly get around right now. She doesn't know what she'll do if these treatments don't help because she doesn't have health insurance to go to another doctor. She's having to pay out of pocket for these treatments.

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 17th 2008, 11:46 PM
She's still going to the chiropractor for treatments but they aren't helping any. She's been in more pain today than she has since this begun. The chiropractor sent her to a clinic to get a perscription for some pain medication.

*Living~By~Faith*
Dec 4th 2008, 12:59 PM
Please continue to pray for my mom. She's still having a lot of pain in her knee which is believed to be caused by the pinched nerve in her back.

IMINXTC
Dec 4th 2008, 03:45 PM
Praying for your Mom for resolution to this dangerous pinched nerve, if thats what it is. Praying for good medical guidance before her condition is allowed to worsen.

Frances
Dec 5th 2008, 04:34 PM
Has your mother had Xrays? the first Chiropractor I went to treated without Xrays and caused more problems, then I went to one who does Xrays before any treatment, and mercifully was able to correct the damage caused by the first one. . . .

:pray: for a correct diagnosis. . . .

Agyei
Dec 5th 2008, 04:55 PM
I had a similar problem with a nerve extending from the side of my neck to my shoulder. I went to see Neurologist who did x rays and referred me to a Chiropractor for therapy.

Father, please bless "Mom" and heal of her pain and suffering. :pray:

http://www.hem-of-his-garment-bible-study.org/christian-healing-prayer.html

That link is to a very good healing prayer that I read every morning even when I'm not sick or in pain. It's not only good for physical healing but it gives you so much psychological comfort. I would suggest your mom read it every morning It's really good especially if you want to make prayer apart of your daily life.