PDA

View Full Version : For the strongholds of Alcohol to be swept away

thekels9
Nov 9th 2008, 07:00 PM
My husband has become dependent on alcohol since our split.

Today he finally admitted to needing AA. That he needs someone to tell him to not drink.

I'm afraid he admitted it jokingly.

Please pray strongly for him today, that now that he has actually admitted to having a problem, that God will just begin to work on him.

It is hard to know from several hundred miles away how serious he is about it. But please just overwhelm my husband with prayers so that Satan will not have this stronghold anymore.

And pray for me, that if I am supposed to say something to him (even if it's just that I'm here for him) that God would stir my heart at the right moment.

IMINXTC
Nov 9th 2008, 08:04 PM
Lifting you and your husband up before the Lord. Praying that his spiritual needs be met and that by grace he would escape the snare of alcohol.

Redneck Charger
Nov 9th 2008, 09:10 PM
Praying for your husband.. Please Jesus help this man get off the acohol situation.. there are mush easier ways of getting your frustrations out.. Please Jesus show him..:pray:

Beloved by God
Nov 10th 2008, 12:36 AM
....still praying.....

jsph110
Nov 10th 2008, 02:02 AM
Praying that The Lord Jesus Christ will deliver him from alcohol as He did for me. That The Spirit of God will keep convicting him till he gives up. ty Jesus.

livingwaters
Nov 10th 2008, 04:15 AM
:pray:Father, you took the desire of alcohol from me when I surrendered to YOUR mighty call!!!! Father, we know that you are no respector of persons; therefore, I ask that you deliver this man from the bondage and stronghold, and addiction of this evil attraction. Father, we know that YOU have already defeated Satan, death and the grave, so, I ask, in the name of Jesus, that you restore this man to be made whole, "in YOUR image!!!" Thank you, Father God. :pray:

God Bless:):saint: