PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Need some prayers

looking4jesus
Nov 10th 2008, 11:23 AM
Hi,

My name is Randy I am new to this site. I am a American currently living in Venezula South America. In Panama I have a truck that I really need to sell. I bought this truck to help out a man and his family so he could have some work to do and provide for his family. This man and I agreed that he would pay me evry month for the use of my truck. The truck is one of those big dump trucks. It cost me $26,000! Well this man stopped paying me and now owes me over $7,000. I had another friend take back my truck from him to sell in Panama. I really need to sell this truck now because I need the mony to live on. The man I trusted to drive my truck, the man that I gave a wonderful opportunity to for him and his family did not only steal the $7,000 from me but even more money as he was able to buy another truck after I took back mine. I will br traveling back to Panama on Tuesday.
Please pray for me that my truck will sell in Panama. I feel foolish that I did such a thing with al my savings but I trusted him and I felt I was good thing for him and his family.

In the movie there is a line that says..This is Panama where no good deed goes unpunished.. This is how I feel..

Thank you and God Bless you for your prayers
Randy:pray:

MercyChild
Nov 10th 2008, 12:18 PM
Hi Randy

Firslty, very welcome to this web.

Sure I will include you in my prayers, and ask that God will provide for you in all you need. You just keep on praying too, sit back and see how He is going to provide for you and your family in the most amazing ways.

Keep on believing!

C u around!:pp

looking4jesus
Nov 10th 2008, 02:24 PM
Hi Randy

Firslty, very welcome to this web.

Sure I will include you in my prayers, and ask that God will provide for you in all you need. You just keep on praying too, sit back and see how He is going to provide for you and your family in the most amazing ways.

Keep on believing!

C u around!:pp

Thank you and God Bless
Randy

Frances
Nov 10th 2008, 04:49 PM
:pray: that the Lord will correct your mistake, and the lessons you have learned from it will benefit you in some way in the future . . . .

Ashley274
Nov 11th 2008, 07:27 AM
I am praying for you :pray::pray:

chrisa5
Nov 11th 2008, 01:54 PM
Lord, bless this man for his generosoty and bring a buyer for this truck.