PDA

View Full Version : Satan Is Smiling

JRed E2GO
Nov 10th 2008, 10:00 PM
Satan is smiling these days because the push for a one-world everything is heating up.

Renewed with a fresh sense of confidence after what the world perceives to be a broad mandate following the election of ... Barack Obama - we find this interesting news headline today about how other world leaders wish to implement sweeping and unprecedented changes:

UK's Prime Minister: Now Is The Time To Build Global Society

This headline should send shockwaves down the spine of anyone's back, both Christians and non-Christians alike. An excerpt from the article itself demonstrates the seriousness of this international push for a one-world government:

"The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say in a keynote foreign policy speech on Monday. Brown will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order. 'The alliance between Britain and the U.S. -- and more broadly between Europe and the U.S. - can and must provide leadership, not in order to make the rules ourselves, but to lead the global effort to build a stronger and more just international order,' an excerpt from the speech says."

Interestingly enough, this announcement comes less than one week before world leaders are scheduled to meet in Washington D.C. to discuss (finalize?) plans to create a new global financial system.

Friends, there is absolutely no excuse for ignoring Jesus Christ, your faith, and where you'll spend eternity any longer. The signs are everywhere! Besides, these two news items alone should be more than enough to get anyone's attention - even the most hardened skeptic.

This is the first time in human history that the world has called for the establishment of a global-everything let alone the first time that they were all willing to actually sit down together to collectively and seriously discuss how to create and implement such systems on a worldwide scale.

Think about that reality for the moment especially in light of biblical prophecy that was written with such accuracy and specific details thousands of years ago. The Antichrist cannot rise to power and fulfill his destiny until he has the power structure in place to use for his nefarious purposes. Over the past few weeks I've documented how there's suddenly a quickening pace to get these things done, to get them up and running. Did you ever stop to think why that is?

Surely, there have been generations before us who thought they were living in the end times due to the state of the world around them - World War I and World War II are prime examples. However, why didn't those catastrophic periods generate a mood, a consensus for the world to consider the very things they are considering at the moment? It didn't happen then because it wasn't when it was supposed to happen! Other things needed to take place (i.e. the state of Israel needed to be born in 1948 amongst other things) so that these events could only be fulfilled according to God's perfect will and in His perfect timing. But again, the simple fact that this is the FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY that the world is seriously discussing plans for a one-world economy, a one-world religion, and now a one-world government is stunning!

The final pieces to the prophetic puzzle are quickly falling into place. If you haven't made a decision for Chirst NOW IS THE TIME before it's too late. If you haven't shared the Gospel with others in your life NOW IS THE TIME before it's too late.

With that in mind, Satan may be smiling at the thought of his evil machinations finally coming to fruition, but those of us in Christ know that we will have the last laugh along with our Lord and Savior.

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near." Luke 21:28

Keep looking up!

SOURCE: Look Up Fellowship / www.lookupfellowship.com (http://www.lookupfellowship.com)

*Every fact, quote, and/or article referenced in the above piece is sourced with links in the original column at this website.

Literalist-Luke
Nov 10th 2008, 10:29 PM
Let him "smile" all he wants - he's still on the losing side.

ilovemetal
Nov 10th 2008, 10:50 PM

yeah, i was gonna say, he knows he's lost...i don't know that he's 'smiling'. his end is near. i Am sure however that he is pleased with the way the 'world' loves him without knowing...

Kudo Shinichi
Nov 11th 2008, 03:01 PM
Satan knows his time is up...that's why he is getting more active than ever in history...he kinds of keep increase persecution every where in the world and blind Christians what they knew all alone true doctrines but he is losing the war and the battle when the LORD Jesus Christ comes back!!! He isn't immune against GOD!!!Rejoice in the LORD always and I say again rejoice:pp Hallelujah to GOD!!!

theBelovedDisciple
Nov 11th 2008, 04:47 PM

Agreed! According to Scripture he is on the losing side...no matter how hard he tries to 'mimick.. or 'be like God'.... he still loses... his history is already written in the analogy of time... in the 'conclusion' of 'all things'.. his fate is sealed...

Thank God for His Grace and Mercy... and His Truth.. and the ONLY WAY which is the Person of Jesus the Christ.. God manifest in the flesh... and what He triumphantly accomplished by His humiliating yet victorious Actions on that Bloody Tree.. perfectly done and perfectly executed...

it all is summed up in these words...... IT IS FINISHED!

Dani H
Nov 11th 2008, 04:51 PM
The enemy is going to play right into God's hands, as usual.

He's got nothing to smile about, really. Except when believers focus on something other than Jesus Himself, of course, and we strip ourselves of everything that is found in Christ, and of His plan for our lives.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 11th 2008, 04:51 PM
I don think he is smiling at all, I think he is crying because he knows his time is almost up! Jesus is soon to come and back to the pit of hell he goes!

theBelovedDisciple
Nov 11th 2008, 06:33 PM
This is just a curious question ...

How many of you in your 'daily' walk have come face to face , literally, with the accuser of the brethern, i.e. Satan... how many have 'personally' discerned him and his presense when he possesses the wicked and he speaks at you.. throws insults at you.. accuses you falsely.. tries to appear as light throwing half truths at you.. etc...

Can you discern when your enemy is making his subtle yet obvious presense known?

ilovemetal
Nov 11th 2008, 06:37 PM
This is just a curious question ...

How many of you in your 'daily' walk have come face to face , literally, with the accuser of the brethern, i.e. Satan... how many have 'personally' discerned him and his presense when he possesses the wicked and he speaks at you.. throws insults at you.. accuses you falsely.. tries to appear as light throwing half truths at you.. etc...

Can you discern when your enemy is making his subtle yet obvious presense known?

dunno know about literally. has anyone?

anyways, all my buddy talks about is battleing satan. if what you trying to say is what i'm gathering, then he sure has. i haven't. i'm still a rookie, i only get devils...

Dani H
Nov 11th 2008, 07:55 PM
Yes, I have, but I'm not going to go into detail because even satan himself is nothing to worry about as far as disciples of Jesus are concerned. It's certainly real, but nothing to be afraid of. Jesus is with us, and when we approach prayer and intercession with His guidance alone, we're safe and sound. I don't go looking for anything, I just follow God and along the way, pick up on things. God's purpose is to destroy the works of the enemy, but we're not doing the destroying, God is, so we have to let Him take the lead, so we don't get bogged down chasing after spiritual garbage and getting paranoid and distracted, rather than focusing on Jesus alone.

Joe King
Nov 12th 2008, 03:02 PM
To quote Mr. T: "I pity the fool"

Lady Ashanti
Nov 12th 2008, 03:57 PM
Satan is smiling these days because the push for a one-world everything is heating up.

Renewed with a fresh sense of confidence after what the world perceives to be a broad mandate following the election of ... Barack Obama - we find this interesting news headline today about how other world leaders wish to implement sweeping and unprecedented changes:

UK's Prime Minister: Now Is The Time To Build Global Society

This headline should send shockwaves down the spine of anyone's back, both Christians and non-Christians alike. An excerpt from the article itself demonstrates the seriousness of this international push for a one-world government:

"The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say in a keynote foreign policy speech on Monday. Brown will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order. 'The alliance between Britain and the U.S. -- and more broadly between Europe and the U.S. - can and must provide leadership, not in order to make the rules ourselves, but to lead the global effort to build a stronger and more just international order,' an excerpt from the speech says."

Interestingly enough, this announcement comes less than one week before world leaders are scheduled to meet in Washington D.C. to discuss (finalize?) plans to create a new global financial system.

Friends, there is absolutely no excuse for ignoring Jesus Christ, your faith, and where you'll spend eternity any longer. The signs are everywhere! Besides, these two news items alone should be more than enough to get anyone's attention - even the most hardened skeptic.

This is the first time in human history that the world has called for the establishment of a global-everything let alone the first time that they were all willing to actually sit down together to collectively and seriously discuss how to create and implement such systems on a worldwide scale.

Think about that reality for the moment especially in light of biblical prophecy that was written with such accuracy and specific details thousands of years ago. The Antichrist cannot rise to power and fulfill his destiny until he has the power structure in place to use for his nefarious purposes. Over the past few weeks I've documented how there's suddenly a quickening pace to get these things done, to get them up and running. Did you ever stop to think why that is?

Surely, there have been generations before us who thought they were living in the end times due to the state of the world around them - World War I and World War II are prime examples. However, why didn't those catastrophic periods generate a mood, a consensus for the world to consider the very things they are considering at the moment? It didn't happen then because it wasn't when it was supposed to happen! Other things needed to take place (i.e. the state of Israel needed to be born in 1948 amongst other things) so that these events could only be fulfilled according to God's perfect will and in His perfect timing. But again, the simple fact that this is the FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY that the world is seriously discussing plans for a one-world economy, a one-world religion, and now a one-world government is stunning!

The final pieces to the prophetic puzzle are quickly falling into place. If you haven't made a decision for Chirst NOW IS THE TIME before it's too late. If you haven't shared the Gospel with others in your life NOW IS THE TIME before it's too late.

With that in mind, Satan may be smiling at the thought of his evil machinations finally coming to fruition, but those of us in Christ know that we will have the last laugh along with our Lord and Savior.

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near." Luke 21:28

Keep looking up!

SOURCE: Look Up Fellowship / www.lookupfellowship.com (http://www.lookupfellowship.com)

*Every fact, quote, and/or article referenced in the above piece is sourced with links in the original column at this website.

Yeah, he also smiled when Jesus was crucified, and look how that turned out...:rofl:

With God things are never how they appear, that is why He states that we must "endure until the end"...

Personally I am praising God for all the signs that I see which point to the Rapture of the Church. Do you realize that we will be the generation that actually sees Jesus crack the sky on a cloud? Can you imagine hearing the trumpet sound? Can you imagine being "changed" to fully, and completely be like Jesus? Can you imagine meeting Him in the air? Can you imagine seeing all those who died in Christ there with Him? Ahhh...this will be so wonderful...

The only thing we should concern ourself with right now is being "Rapture Ready"...:pp

swarr
Nov 15th 2008, 04:07 PM
Satan is going down and he knows it..... so he is getting real busy.

paidforinfull
Nov 15th 2008, 04:46 PM
yeah, i was gonna say, he knows he's lost...i don't know that he's 'smiling'. his end is near. i Am sure however that he is pleased with the way the 'world' loves him without knowing...

I agree, I don't think he is smiling; I think he is dreading what is going to happen to him after this is all over. He is using the time left to him to kill and destroy as much of God's creation as he can since he is vindictive and filled with hate against God and against man. Unfortunately, most of mankind is playing right into his hands.

paidforinfull
Nov 15th 2008, 04:52 PM
dunno know about literally. has anyone?

anyways, all my buddy talks about is battleing satan. if what you trying to say is what i'm gathering, then he sure has. i haven't. i'm still a rookie, i only get devils...

Hi ilovemetal - satan is not omnipresent (only God is), and he can therefore only be in one place at a time. He is the leader and commander of the demons, though, so 'battling satan' basically means 'battling the forces of darkness'.

God bless.

theBelovedDisciple
Nov 15th 2008, 08:28 PM
Hi ilovemetal - satan is not omnipresent (only God is), and he can therefore only be in one place at a time. He is the leader and commander of the demons, though, so 'battling satan' basically means 'battling the forces of darkness'.

God bless.

Correct.. well put!