PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Vows Catastrophic New Attacks - Joel Rosenberg

immortality
Nov 11th 2008, 12:18 AM
BIN LADEN VOWS TO UNLEASH CATASTROPHIC NEW ATTACKS AS OLMERT VOWS TO DIVIDE JERUSALEM

By Joel C. Rosenberg

(Washington, D.C., November 10, 2008) -- Tensions in the epicenter are running high as the world watches closely to see if Israel is going to launch preemptive strikes against Iran during this window between the U.S. elections and the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama on January 20th, or if Iran will use this window to launch preemptive strikes against Israel.

I make no predictions about what will happen. My team and I continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the entire region. We're praying for a peaceful regime change in Tehran and Damascus and for a respite from all the wars and rumors of wars. We have great faith that this can happen. But we don't pretend to know exactly how events will play out. Thus, we are continuing to prepare for the worst case scenarios.

Among them:

* an apocalyptic, prophetic war in the Middle East involving Israel and Iran

* another "regular" but horrifying geopolitical war in the region as a follow-up to the Second Lebanon War in 2006

* catastrophic al Qaeda attacks in the U.S., Europe and/or in the Holy Land

Most of our Joshua Fund team is on the ground in Israel right now, making preparations to provide more food, clothing, medical equipment and other emergency relief supplies to those who need them presently, and those who could be victims of coming wars and terrorist attacks. Lord willing, I leave for Israel tomorrow to join them and will do my best to send updates during that trip.

That said, here are the key stories my team and I are tracking today:

* Al-Quds Al-Arabi: BIN LADEN HAS ORDERED AN ATTACK BIGGER THAN 9/11 THAT WILL 'CHANGE THE WORLD POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY'

* REPORT IDENTIFIES UK TERRORIST ENCLAVES: Secret enclaves of al-Qaeda extremists based in London, Birmingham and Luton are planning mass-casualty attacks in Britain, according to a leaked Government intelligence report

* OLMERT AT RABIN MEMORIAL: WE MUST GIVE UP PARTS OF JERUSALEM: "If we want to keep Israel Jewish and democratic, we need to give up parts of the homeland we have dreamed about for generations and [mentioned] in our prayers, even Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem, and to return to a 1967 Israel with certain amendments," he said. "The decision must be made now. The moment of truth has arrived. There is no escaping it, but [the opportunity] can be missed. If, God forbid, we dither, we will lose the support for the idea of two states. There is no need to expand on the alternative…Rabin will win." * OLMERT CALLS FOR CONCESSIONS IN JERUSALEM: Prime minister says during state ceremony in honor of slain prime minister, 'We must give up parts of the homeland we have dreamt of for generations, as well as Arab neighborhoods in Jerusalem'. President Peres says unrestrained minority inciting against leaders must be brought to justice.

immortality
Nov 11th 2008, 12:19 AM
get ready my friends. the next terrorist attack and the coming gog-magog war look to be the catalysts which plunge humanity into the end of the age...

Vadelerj
Nov 11th 2008, 12:56 AM
Intersting indeed. Thanks for sharing. God bless

yoSAMite
Nov 11th 2008, 01:25 AM
I enjoyed reading Epicenter by Joel Rosenberg, probably because what he wrote lines up very close to what I believe is an end times scenario. Thanks for the update.

Saved7
Nov 11th 2008, 02:00 AM
BIN LADEN VOWS TO UNLEASH CATASTROPHIC NEW ATTACKS AS OLMERT VOWS TO DIVIDE JERUSALEM

By Joel C. Rosenberg

(Washington, D.C., November 10, 2008) -- Tensions in the epicenter are running high as the world watches closely to see if Israel is going to launch preemptive strikes against Iran during this window between the U.S. elections and the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama on January 20th, or if Iran will use this window to launch preemptive strikes against Israel.

I make no predictions about what will happen. My team and I continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the entire region. We're praying for a peaceful regime change in Tehran and Damascus and for a respite from all the wars and rumors of wars. We have great faith that this can happen. But we don't pretend to know exactly how events will play out. Thus, we are continuing to prepare for the worst case scenarios.

Among them:

* an apocalyptic, prophetic war in the Middle East involving Israel and Iran

* another "regular" but horrifying geopolitical war in the region as a follow-up to the Second Lebanon War in 2006

* catastrophic al Qaeda attacks in the U.S., Europe and/or in the Holy Land

Most of our Joshua Fund team is on the ground in Israel right now, making preparations to provide more food, clothing, medical equipment and other emergency relief supplies to those who need them presently, and those who could be victims of coming wars and terrorist attacks. Lord willing, I leave for Israel tomorrow to join them and will do my best to send updates during that trip.

That said, here are the key stories my team and I are tracking today:

* Al-Quds Al-Arabi: BIN LADEN HAS ORDERED AN ATTACK BIGGER THAN 9/11 THAT WILL 'CHANGE THE WORLD POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY'

* REPORT IDENTIFIES UK TERRORIST ENCLAVES: Secret enclaves of al-Qaeda extremists based in London, Birmingham and Luton are planning mass-casualty attacks in Britain, according to a leaked Government intelligence report

* OLMERT AT RABIN MEMORIAL: WE MUST GIVE UP PARTS OF JERUSALEM: "If we want to keep Israel Jewish and democratic, we need to give up parts of the homeland we have dreamed about for generations and [mentioned] in our prayers, even Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem, and to return to a 1967 Israel with certain amendments," he said. "The decision must be made now. The moment of truth has arrived. There is no escaping it, but [the opportunity] can be missed. If, God forbid, we dither, we will lose the support for the idea of two states. There is no need to expand on the alternative…Rabin will win." * OLMERT CALLS FOR CONCESSIONS IN JERUSALEM: Prime minister says during state ceremony in honor of slain prime minister, 'We must give up parts of the homeland we have dreamt of for generations, as well as Arab neighborhoods in Jerusalem'. President Peres says unrestrained minority inciting against leaders must be brought to justice.

Sorry had to change the size of the font...it's too small for me.:)

I used to listen to a show where the host of the show shared dreams he and his wife and a few others had, and this was a "prophetic" ministry. Of course there was only so much that I could listen to without thinking that some of their guests were over the top. Anyway, the wife of the host said she saw or heard news headlines in a vision, one of which was Olmert (homer/omer) and the division of Jerusalem. Can't remember the exact thing she heard, but she was unsure of the headline if it was omer or homer or olmert. Until Olmert came on the scene. Interesting, I didn't think he would actually push for this.

immortality
Nov 11th 2008, 02:04 AM
sorry about that. i enlarged it from size 1 to 2 just now.

Saved7
Nov 11th 2008, 02:07 AM
thanks, I decided to edit right after that, you may have missed my reply.

mattlad22
Nov 11th 2008, 05:42 AM
A few years back i had a dream and to this day its still stuck with me perfectly.

The dream was basic, like i had been hit with a "breaking news" sort of stigma i watched from above as Isreal was flooded, and it wasnt tanks or planes or army vehicles, it was an incredible amount of people...they were just pouring into the nation.

I was told in my dream "This is what happens"

I've had many other dreams that have seemed "Godsent" but this dream i was and am certain was absolutly God telling me.

Now i dont know when it will happen, and quite franctly its not that i dont care, but its not something im concerned with i just felt the topic related to my dream.

I feel %100 certain that before i see this happen or it does happen Isreal will not be completly destroyed and if it is, it will be rebuilt.

Bethany67
Nov 11th 2008, 05:47 AM
The UK gave us terrorist warnings yesterday:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7718240.stm

DeafPosttrib
Nov 11th 2008, 08:35 PM
Osama Bin Laden is an Illminuati. He have do nothing with Sept 11 Attack. He was not involve with it.

Look.

Notice, we have new elected President - Barack Hussien Obama.

During election period. Notice banner says, 'Obama/Biden'

Notice the spelling name of Osama and Obama are almost same.

Notice Osama's middle and last name - Bin Laden

Obama picked Joe Biden as his Vice President.

ok, notice Osama's middle and last name - Bin Laden. Notice Obama's V.P.'s last name - 'Biden' So, Osama's middle name - Bin, compare as V.P.'s first two letters of last name - 'Bi'. Osama's last name - 'Laden'. Notice Obama's V.P. last three letters of last name - 'den'. Notice it compare as Osama's last name - Laden. Notice last three letters of his last name - 'den.'

Isn't there coincidence between Osama and Obama?

Recently media released of Osama's warning from yesterday. That was not his own words. Media just brainwashing people's minds. All media are filled of lies and deceives. Do not believe them.

We better watch out for Obama. He is going to make big changes in America as when after he sworn in as President. We better be prepare for them.

In Christ
Rev. 22:20 -Amen!