PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Mainstream Media

manichunter
Nov 11th 2008, 03:45 PM
What role do you think the mainstream media will play in the upcoming events in reference to interacting, co-opting, and involuntarily ushering in bad times to come up to helping the Anit-Christ gain and keep power?

I believe the Media is not an honest. It is not in the business of conveying facts and truth, but profit and promoting a particular worldview. Telling facts and truth are subject to convience and the intended message endorsed by particular sources of media.

I believe the Media has a dog in the race of politics. They will things as well regarding politics. They are not objective, this is a naivity most foolishly believe.

I believe that they will fall lure to the spirit of the Anti-Christ (if not already) because of their worldview, political platform, and the intended creation of both their worldview and platform. Hence, they will convey a message unaware that will actually aid the Anti-Christ rise to power.

They control the airwaves (hint). They are the natural princes of the airwaves. They can establish a tone, mindset, and tendency. The naive can fall prey to their evangelical works. Yes they are evangelizing their worldview. I believe however, that they are unaware of the dangers and consequences to come resulting from their intentions to evangelize their ideology.

Bottom line- what role do you think the Mainstream Media will play in the future regarding the End Times (I mean all sides of the Media- left, right, TV, Radio, Newspaper, and Internet)

Vhayes
Nov 11th 2008, 03:50 PM
I too think they will play a role. Communication is instant and I believe that was a necessary piece before the end could happen.

I would also like to say, it isn't just the mainstream media - there are "news sources" out there that are not news, just hype and dissonance sources.

manichunter
Nov 13th 2008, 08:24 PM
The mainstream media will be the tool of any message that supports their agenda............................................ ..............................

quiet dove
Nov 13th 2008, 08:31 PM
The mainstream media will be the tool of any message that supports their agenda............................................ ..............................

I don't want to change the topic, but this is kinda related, but probably my over active imagination, idk. But with the new digital tv stuff happening, or fixing to. What technological abilities, if any, are changing that could be used to show us whatever someone wanted to show us. I mean the ability now in movies and all with special effects, along the lines of messing with our senses and whats real and what is not. Like I read somewhere, can't remember where about CNN was going to use holograms in coverage of the elections to project their reporters to location. I don't know if that happened or not though.