PDA

View Full Version : Thy will be done

always
Nov 11th 2008, 08:59 PM
Luke11:12

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

I thank God that my faith is in no man, but in the "will of God" therefore, my peace is not disturb. my "peace" my "flesh" can be affected, but after it is settled down by the word of God that lives inside, I always have to reconcile with God's will, and that if my faith is in HIM, I have peace.

Many posts I have seen these past two weeks reflect feelings of anger, depression, and what I perceive mostly is fear, over such a thing that has been decided and there is nothing else to do, but to have faith in what our Lord allows.

Do we truly understand what having faith in God is? and what HE allows?

Ecc 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Of this I fall guilty, shamefully, but I do it with a passion that I ask God to bridle everyday.(Yall just don't know):rolleyes: I'm doing Good in Christ Jesus!

Many wondered how I stated that I speak into existence those things I want from God, I will not partake of a foolish conversation, of what should be ask for and what not ,but rather with scripture have it from Christís own mouth, who knows his Fatherís mind, and in whom all promises are yea and amen.

We must not only ask, but we must seek, must second our prayers with our endeavours; and, in asking and seeking, we must continue pressing, still knocking at the same door, and we shall at length prevail, not only by our prayers in agreement, but by our particular prayers:

Every one that asketh receiveth, even the meanest saint that asks in faith.

When we ask of God those things which Christ has here directed us to ask, that his name may be sanctified, that his kingdom may come, and his will be done, in these requests we must be importunate, must never hold our peace day or night; we must not keep silence, nor give God any rest, until he establishes it here on earth, HE is not a man that can lie.

Kudo Shinichi
Nov 12th 2008, 12:45 PM
To allow GOD's will be done, you need to be submit yourself into GOD's hand, if you don't do so, it work work that easily. For instance, what the LORD Jesus Christ had done...in his lifetime on Earth that's the best example. Servant of GOD need to :giveup: all he has and do what ever GOD ask him to do.;)