PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Unspoken Prayer Request

gpmosely
Nov 11th 2008, 11:50 PM
Well, some of the moderators know my prayer request. I'm kind of friends with them, but it's kind of important to me that I get a little prayer for wisdom and know how and stuff. I figure God is smarter then me in these matters and he can help me out. So, if anyone out there would be willing to pray for an unspoken request, that would be nice of ya'll. :)

well- i thought it over its not really an unspoken- but ok heres the deal, I'm writing a book, a sci fi book and I dunno where to go once it's written, I know to get it edited, networking and getting an agent etc but really after that- I gots nothing and i really want to get someone who will treat me fairly etc and yeah that's where God is the one smarter then me on that :) so..really i'm not sure what to ask for so i guess in that aspect its still an unspoken. Thanks :)

Ashley274
Nov 12th 2008, 07:12 AM
Jesus knows every need you have ..I am lifting you up to Him :pray::hug:

jsph110
Nov 13th 2008, 09:08 AM
I Stand in agreement with you and ask in the name of Jesus that the Lord will bring the right people to your path and guide and lead you to them concerning this project. ty Jesus.

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:30 PM
Jesus will be there for you, if you ask him to be there for you.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Nov 13th 2008, 05:57 PM
:pray: that (a) your book glorifies God (b) that you obtain the right agent (c) the right publisher (d)fair renumeration (e) and that the Lord will encourage and enable you to correct and edit it to His satisfaction . . .

walked
Nov 13th 2008, 06:39 PM
Father, hear and touch the lives of those who look to you for help. Do this to bring glory to your name and to bring joy to us, in Jesus precious name I ask.

Thank you for the opportunity gpmosely, God bless you.