PDA

View Full Version : prayers for my soon to be wedding ~~~need help~~~

fishenpro74133
Nov 12th 2008, 09:45 AM
Me and my soon to be wife are having problems I really need you guys to lift me and Melissa up, we are 60 days out from getting married and all of the sudden our relationship is on the rocks… please guys pray that our relationship returns back to the way it was when it was just about me and her. P.s. my name is Joshua

The problem we are having is she wants to go out to a club for her bachelorette party and I don’t want her in that environment I trust her I just don’t like the problems that come along with that life style.

Just pray that God shows her the reason I don’t want her to go and pray that god removes all the bad influences from our relationship

IMINXTC
Nov 12th 2008, 10:33 AM
Praying for you Joshua, and rejoicing in your up-coming marriage! Praying that you and your fiance might reach an aggrement on this matter, as you will need to deal with so many issues in the future. Lord bless you and Melissa.

Frances
Nov 12th 2008, 05:40 PM
:pray: that you both see each other's point of view, and reach agreement. . .

Colo25
Nov 12th 2008, 08:33 PM
Praying for you and Melissa, and liftign you up before The Lord! :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:47 PM
Praying for you and your fiance.. Please Jesus help this coulple, and the situationn around them.. Please Jesus..:pray: